saying hi . . . !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2010, 03:47 AM

saying hi . . . !!!
My name is talha and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 08:48 AM
RE: saying hi . . . !!!
Welcome, Harrison! Glad to have you with us.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 09:04 AM

Welcome!
28-10-2010, 04:02 AM

hi athnostic,...
welcome in this site,...i am new here,..its nice site to visit,...
i am glad to see you here,...
28-10-2010, 11:14 AM

Saying, "Hi!" back.
Big Grin Welcome.
01-11-2010, 02:40 AM

Hello, I am new to the forums and to spriting as well. I have been spriting for a little less than a year and am learning new styles and techniques all the time. I hope to learn much and do much here. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi.
21-11-2011, 08:53 PM
        Hi to everyone, it's my first day in the forum, but I've been a non-theist (My preferred title), my whole life. For me it started when I was about 11 and was told if I didn't believe I would go to hell forever. I remember being furious that they were threatening me, more like blackmailing me to be a christian. I just never got over that incident never went to or joined a church and never believed.

My favorite atheists are the Four Horsemen and especially Christopher Hitchens. Look forward to being with a large group of like thinking people.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply