science makes case for god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2015, 06:03 PM
science makes case for god
Has anyone seen this article. A YEC sent me to it as scientific proof for god.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas...1419544568
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: science makes case for god
So a opinion essey is evidence............

Do I have to explain to you the difference between evidence and an opinion you shallow tit!?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
02-01-2015, 06:29 PM
I can't find it now (on phone) Lawrence Krauss has apparently sent a rebuttal letter to TWSJ that they refuse to print.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
Yep, read the article. Lawrence Krauss wrote a response that the wsj decided not to run.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
It has already been discussed here : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...xas-in-WSJ

It's simply a re-hash of nonsense that's already been debunked.
There is no "proof" for the gods. If that were so, faith would be unnecessary. These fools don't even know their own cult's underpinnings.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(02-01-2015 06:25 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So a opinion essey is evidence............

Do I have to explain to you the difference between evidence and an opinion you shallow tit!?

It's obviously not proof of anything. It doesn't go in to any detail of proof. This is what I deal with when it comes to Christians finding scientific proof for their god.
02-01-2015, 06:35 PM
(02-01-2015 06:32 PM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:25 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So a opinion essey is evidence............

It's obviously not proof of anything. It doesn't go in to any detail of proof. This is what I deal with when it comes to Christians finding scientific proof for their god.

Can someone ban this troll already for his own safety?

Because if I get him first, I`ll just make me a new neckless out of his fingerbones.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
02-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(02-01-2015 06:35 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:32 PM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  It's obviously not proof of anything. It doesn't go in to any detail of proof. This is what I deal with when it comes to Christians finding scientific proof for their god.

Can someone ban this troll already for his own safety?

Because if I get him first, I`ll just make me a new neckless out of his fingerbones.

Relax. I'm not trolling anything. My father in law sent me this article. We are in a huge debate that will probably never end. I was just seeing if anyone had seen this article.
02-01-2015, 07:09 PM
A Jewish acquaintance of mine posted the article on Facebook earlier today. It seems none of his friends were swayed by it. I personally never trust articles that posit specific powers of probability because they never explain where the numbers came from.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Very highly improbable individual events happen all the time. They are only improbable until they actually occur, then their probability is 1.0
Once the first one in a chain has occurred, events which in any way are made more probable by that single event are no longer anywhere remotely as improbable.
The entire enterprise belies an ignorance of math and probability.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post