science of scams [Derren Brown]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2011, 05:56 AM
science of scams [Derren Brown]
http://www.scienceofscams.com/

comon paranormal activitys disproven.

I know all of us will know they are fake but its pretty fun to know how its done.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2011, 07:53 PM

RE: science of scams [Derren Brown]
cool, thanks for the link Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Gotta love Derren Brown. His shows are always brilliant. I'd quite like to see him live.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-08-2011, 11:39 AM
(19-08-2011 10:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Gotta love Derren Brown. His shows are always brilliant. I'd quite like to see him live.

yeah ive liked him on facebook ;p

same here liked him ever since mind freak when i was younger

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
19-08-2011, 02:56 PM

He reminds me of a younger James Randi. dontcha think?
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2011, 07:15 PM
(19-08-2011 02:56 PM)visitro Wrote:  He reminds me of a younger James Randi. dontcha think?

I had to look up who James Randi was.
Yeah they have both done good work exposing psychics for the frauds that they are.

Derren doesn't stick to just one thing he often changes his shows. His earlier stuff could only be described as mind fucks. It shows how strange the human mind is.
On one occasion he managed to take a tie, wallet and glasses(which the guy was actually wearing) from someone without them noticing.

I would post a vid but youtube says "This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Im in the uk why can i not watch a uk vid from a uk show while in the uk Huh

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]