scientology?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: scientology?
Is Obama really an atheist but not willing to publicly admit it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2013, 03:21 AM
(18-02-2013 02:56 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Is Obama really an atheist but not willing to publicly admit it?

If he was, you'd think he would have picked a less crazy pastor to pretend with...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2013, 04:55 AM
(18-02-2013 02:56 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Is Obama really an atheist but not willing to publicly admit it?

Don't you know anything? He's clearly a Jihadist Muslim Jew. Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
19-02-2013, 12:46 AM
(18-02-2013 03:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
I seriously doubt it
I guessing they check that now before you can get sworn into office

If he was, you'd think he would have picked a less crazy pastor to pretend with...
19-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Let's put it this way. In his first inauguration speech, the verse he chose to quote out of the bible was 1 Corinthians 13:11 which says "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Btw, I think this particular verse has a sweet irony that atheist can use to argue against the religious, since religion is childish fairytale nonsense

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
[+] 3 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
19-02-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 06:47 AM by ClydeLee.)
(17-02-2013 09:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 09:12 AM)Adam B. Wrote:  does any one know who we have in political office that is an open atheist

U.S. Representative Pete Stark (D) California
U.S. Representative Kyrsten Sinema (D) Arizona
I also don't think Kyrsten Sinema is an open atheist... she is an open bisexual. I remember reading about her in November and I think it's only speculated she is an atheist. I think she is openly not christian or of any other religion... that doesn't mean she doesn't believe in some nondenominational god like plenty others these days.

"spokesman Justin Unga said Friday that Sinema does not consider
herself a nonbeliever, adding that she prefers a "secular approach.''

"Kyrsten believes the terms non-theist, atheist or nonbeliever are
not befitting of her life's work or personal character,'' Unga said in
email. "She does not identify as any of the above.''

She did define her religious affiliation as NONE and didn't swear in on the bible... but I find no statement of hers confirming she believes in a god so it may be taken as she's atheist.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-02-2013, 01:32 PM
This is your Brain.

[Image: Brain-foods.jpg]

This is your Brain on Scientology.

[Image: cruise.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Yea, Tom Cruise's religion seems to make him out a kook but... what delusion religion doesn't do that to anyone? I've never really been a fan of his but I do have to admit; he is an astonishingly good actor. And I'm kinda picky about that shit.

Oh... by the way, I've never - yes, never - seen Top Gun. I reject it, outright. Sleepy That's the way I roll on this one.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-02-2013, 05:37 PM
(19-02-2013 02:41 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh... by the way, I've never - yes, never - seen Top Gun. I reject it, outright. Sleepy That's the way I roll on this one.

Why not? It's pretty good. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
19-02-2013, 05:44 PM
OT III: The Wall of Fire
"This Solo-audited level goes through what is called the "Wall of Fire" that surrounds a previously impenetrable whole track mystery. What prevents a being from being himself? This level answers that question. Once complete, a being is free of the whole track overwhelm that has trapped him. Here he confronts and eradicates the fourth dynamic engram that has plagued this universe for millennia."The cost to 'upgrade' to this level is $8,910.
Church dogma regards OT III as a dangerous process which can lead to pneumonia, to lack of sleep or even to death if not run correctly. In Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, it was noted that the defendant had been required to sign a waiver to the effect that "the Scientology Organization, its branches and members, and L. Ron Hubbard are not responsible for anything that might happen to my body or mind on OT III".

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp