self improvement and other bla bla bla.. lo0l

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 08:17 PM
self improvement and other bla bla bla.. lo0l
i have a spelling book that literally sucks at what it dose i literally wasted my money on that book that was supposed to improve my spelling. the one and only reason comes at chapter two. it literally tells you what you need to learn buttt.. does not teach you it. it just has several sub chapters on. hay try learning this. irt will help. any suggestion on what to replace this bookj with. lol...

also I am going to be trying to learn Japans and eventually Chinese and Korean. that way I can watch certain shows without having any problems.

here the thing OI am going to be trying some self improvement to a list... the things on this list and according to the writer I can do certain goals in each catagory but not two in one.

he categories are

One faith goal=????
One financial goal=save up enough to publish my book
One career goal=becpome a writer
One charity goal=???/
One relationships goal=???
One personal development goal=learn japanese
One recreation goal=cartoon ritual
One health goal=lose hole person

so this is the last question... any idea what I can put in the spiritual sewction. I am at a lose for words at the moment at what goes there for an atheist

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: self improvement and other bla bla bla.. lo0l
(07-06-2013 08:17 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  i have a spelling book that literally sucks at what it dose i literally wasted my money on that book that was supposed to improve my spelling. the one and only reason comes at chapter two. it literally tells you what you need to learn buttt.. does not teach you it. it just has several sub chapters on. hay try learning this. irt will help. any suggestion on what to replace this bookj with. lol...

also I am going to be trying to learn Japans and eventually Chinese and Korean. that way I can watch certain shows without having any problems.

here the thing OI am going to be trying some self improvement to a list... the things on this list and according to the writer I can do certain goals in each catagory but not two in one.

he categories are

One faith goal=????
One financial goal=save up enough to publish my book
One career goal=becpome a writer
One charity goal=???/
One relationships goal=???
One personal development goal=learn japanese
One recreation goal=cartoon ritual
One health goal=lose hole person

so this is the last question... any idea what I can put in the spiritual sewction. I am at a lose for words at the moment at what goes there for an atheist

Replace faith with a Humanist goal like working at a soup kitchen or helping a random person with something.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-06-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: self improvement and other bla bla bla.. lo0l
I would just strive for spiritual contentment. However you wish to define "spiritual" is up to you.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco