self-intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
self-intro
Hi everyone!

I don't really know what to say about myself, my story is pretty similar to a lot of others: I was raised Christian, I went to college, I became an atheist. You know, I'm the poster child for what the preacher warns about when you send your kids to college. CORRUPTION! :O My life was changed when I took an Anthropology course and learned what evolution *actually* is.

I'm currently living in Shenzhen, China teaching kids English. It's a nice secular country to be in, but I'm still involved in American politics. I'm pretty passionate about politics and educating the public (or at least trying to).

I s'pose that's enough for now.

Bye!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: self-intro
Welcome to the forum CC! Thumbsup

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-10-2013, 11:25 PM
To be honest, I'm a little drunk & I found the OP to be to long so I skipped straight to Anjele's post................... Now I'm confused & scared.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 11:27 PM
oh come on! My post was not NEARLY as long as some of the other self introductions.
04-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Fortunately, others have longer attention spans.

Welcome to the forum.

Ni hao

05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Welcome! Sounds like you're currently in a good place in your life. I don't normally comment on newcomers usernames but I'm curious why you've chosen yours? I like it.
05-10-2013, 01:05 AM
(05-10-2013 12:50 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Welcome! Sounds like you're currently in a good place in your life. I don't normally comment on newcomers usernames but I'm curious why you've chosen yours? I like it.

Thanks, this username is one that I've used for a few years for just about everything. There's nothing deep to it, I just like colours: anything colourful, the way different colours blend together, light, brightness, etc.
colourcraze .. crazy for colours!
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
06-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Just what we need - Another Commy Dodgy

Just kidding, welcome!

06-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Welcome aboard!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man