shameless youtube plug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 03:03 PM
shameless youtube plug
So, I get tired of typing and I decided to start recording rants that I tend to go on while driving. Then I thought it might be funny to add some pics and post them on youtube. So I have my first one up, and I'm hoping it is well received...but I'm going to keep doing them because I enjoy it, I just hope I can bring some joy to others as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bel1X4bIYiM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like CasualSpooner's post
09-09-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: shameless youtube plug
Good vid... made me laugh.

Make some more, longer ones if possible... it's always fun to watch vids of people thinking out loud.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 07:12 AM by Rahn127.)
You should bring pictures of people who have been mauled by bears with the caption ....
"These people made some bald jokes and now will spend the rest of their lives in hospital beds being fed through a tube.".
I showed them the video of you all laughing and cheering about 42 kids who were mauled by bears sent from god.

They didn't find it funny. A few however wondered what kind of punishment would await the people who made fun of bear mauling victims.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Bears!

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
10-09-2013, 10:08 AM
(09-09-2013 10:28 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  "These people made some bald jokes and now will spend the rest of their lives in hospital beds being fed through a tube."
Gives a whole new meaning to "YouTube"... Ohmy

Sorry, carry on... Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair