share for jesus!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 10:00 PM
share for jesus!
omg ok. i was going to bed and scrolled through facebook one last time. then this pops up
[Image: Imgur-6c10cf.png]
ok not this exact one take away the obi wan strikes again part.. i had to google it to share it.
this tickles me to death
they keep sharing the post for Jesus

ok now i can go to bed Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 10:33 PM by cactus.)
RE: share for jesus!
I'm posting this to see who my real friends are.
If you don't re-post it, you were never a true Christian, I don't need you in my life, and I will either block or unfriend you, depending on how much of a sinner I think you are. #PraiseJesus
[Image: Imgur-6c10cf.png]
#IAmNotAshamed
#God'sNotDead
#PraiseHim
#MayTheForceOfGodBeWithYou

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-05-2016, 05:01 AM
That's hilarious.
Poor Obi Wan.
12-05-2016, 02:56 PM
He will be playing Jesus in a new movie coming out this year, I think it's about Jesus walking through the desert and talking to the devil at some point. I can't get over when they cast white Anglo Saxons to play Jesus, the guy was a Jew living in the Middle East, he wouldn't look like Ewan McGregor.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
12-05-2016, 03:14 PM
(12-05-2016 02:56 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  He will be playing Jesus in a new movie coming out this year, I think it's about Jesus walking through the desert and talking to the devil at some point. I can't get over when they cast white Anglo Saxons to play Jesus, the guy was a Jew living in the Middle East, he wouldn't look like Ewan McGregor.

Probably more like Yasser Arafat....

[Image: 61501605.PortraitofP.L.O.leaderYasserAra...unisia.jpg]

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
[Image: I6N-3uwMTg0MfPPsofQ7J51SFYbiiZyRYdsZOosN...e6ee0e03a0]

Consider

I swear I saw a picture of jeebus in some show I was watching recently that looked exactly like Han Solo from episodes 4/5/6. I knew I should have wrote down the name of that shit. I'll never find that pic/show, again.

13-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Poor Ewan McGregor...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-05-2016, 08:38 AM
This is pretty funny.

I can't tell you how often on my facebook feed I see people posting shit that like "If you forward this or type Amen Jesus will answer your prayers." I want to type a long rant about how stupid the concept is. But I would only come off as the asshole.

I'm always torn when I see that stuff because on the one hand. I think they have the right to believe what they want, if it makes them feel good it doesn't do any harm to the rest of society posting a stupid "amen" post on Facebook.

But on the other hand. I'm fucking bombarded everyday with this shit. I feel like i'm being beating over the head with bad ideas and because I only have the closest of friend and family on my feed I want to fix their way of thinking.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” Plato
13-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Ewan McGregor is far better than Jesus can ever be. There should be a Ewan McGregor church.

[Image: x6DEbV5.gif]