share for jesus!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 10:00 PM
share for jesus!
omg ok. i was going to bed and scrolled through facebook one last time. then this pops up
[Image: Imgur-6c10cf.png]
ok not this exact one take away the obi wan strikes again part.. i had to google it to share it.
this tickles me to death
they keep sharing the post for Jesus

ok now i can go to bed Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 10:33 PM by cactus.)
RE: share for jesus!
I'm posting this to see who my real friends are.
If you don't re-post it, you were never a true Christian, I don't need you in my life, and I will either block or unfriend you, depending on how much of a sinner I think you are. #PraiseJesus
[Image: Imgur-6c10cf.png]
#IAmNotAshamed
#God'sNotDead
#PraiseHim
#MayTheForceOfGodBeWithYou

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-05-2016, 05:01 AM
That's hilarious.
Poor Obi Wan.
12-05-2016, 02:56 PM
He will be playing Jesus in a new movie coming out this year, I think it's about Jesus walking through the desert and talking to the devil at some point. I can't get over when they cast white Anglo Saxons to play Jesus, the guy was a Jew living in the Middle East, he wouldn't look like Ewan McGregor.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
12-05-2016, 03:14 PM
(12-05-2016 02:56 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  He will be playing Jesus in a new movie coming out this year, I think it's about Jesus walking through the desert and talking to the devil at some point. I can't get over when they cast white Anglo Saxons to play Jesus, the guy was a Jew living in the Middle East, he wouldn't look like Ewan McGregor.

Probably more like Yasser Arafat....

[Image: 61501605.PortraitofP.L.O.leaderYasserAra...unisia.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
[Image: I6N-3uwMTg0MfPPsofQ7J51SFYbiiZyRYdsZOosN...e6ee0e03a0]

Consider

I swear I saw a picture of jeebus in some show I was watching recently that looked exactly like Han Solo from episodes 4/5/6. I knew I should have wrote down the name of that shit. I'll never find that pic/show, again.

13-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Poor Ewan McGregor...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-05-2016, 08:38 AM
This is pretty funny.

I can't tell you how often on my facebook feed I see people posting shit that like "If you forward this or type Amen Jesus will answer your prayers." I want to type a long rant about how stupid the concept is. But I would only come off as the asshole.

I'm always torn when I see that stuff because on the one hand. I think they have the right to believe what they want, if it makes them feel good it doesn't do any harm to the rest of society posting a stupid "amen" post on Facebook.

But on the other hand. I'm fucking bombarded everyday with this shit. I feel like i'm being beating over the head with bad ideas and because I only have the closest of friend and family on my feed I want to fix their way of thinking.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
13-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Ewan McGregor is far better than Jesus can ever be. There should be a Ewan McGregor church.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."