shimmyjimmy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: shimmyjimmy
(11-03-2014 02:55 AM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 02:46 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I made thread cause you asked a lot of questions but didn't answer much yourself.
So what is that God you believe in?

You cannot expect me to know and understand God.

Do you think it is knowable? Or that nobody can know, yourself included?

You did spell god with a capitol G, which usually signifies the God of classical monotheism. Does your answer only apply to YHWH, or to all god concepts?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Let me talk first.
11-03-2014, 03:11 AM
(11-03-2014 03:06 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Let me talk first.

You want to get a private room, send a PM. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2014, 03:12 AM
(11-03-2014 03:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:06 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Let me talk first.

You want to get a private room, send a PM. Drinking Beverage

After I'm done she's all yours.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
11-03-2014, 03:13 AM
(11-03-2014 03:12 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You want to get a private room, send a PM. Drinking Beverage

Leftovers? No thanks...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Anyway. What do you think will happen when you die?
11-03-2014, 03:27 AM
(11-03-2014 03:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You did spell god with a capitol G, which usually signifies the God of classical monotheism. Does your answer only apply to YHWH, or to all god concepts?

I personally spell God with a capital when using it as a name, but a small g when referring to what it is supposed to be. I also make sure to use lower case for christian in the same way that I would if I was referring to a physicist, scientist or plumber. It really annoys me that the spell checker underlines it for not having an upper case. Why is christian an exception to the rules of grammar?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
11-03-2014, 03:28 AM
(11-03-2014 03:12 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You want to get a private room, send a PM. Drinking Beverage

In all fairness dnw, EK and SJ have a point mate. If you want a private conversation you know the dance brother. A thread's a thread. ... I'm piping up because I normally leave each persons style well alone but lately there has been an us vs them mentality creeping in to the forum and I think it's shit.

It comes from the back of some of our more robust and antagonistic theists lately, yet now it seems that any n00b is attacked immediately with no benefit of the doubt given if they show any religious leaning. It's starting to piss me off. ... Usually what happens next, is the n00b is either aggressive or passive aggressive, understandably, then people on here cry troll and the n00b leaves. The troll bashers then claim victory.

She may be vague and genuine, she may be a troll. She may be on the fence or possibly has an agenda. It doesn't matter. I've just skim read some of her threads after posting on 1 the other day. The jury is out for me, so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, this is a thread. There are people on here with a variety of communication skills who SJ may feel happier to talk to. Start a pm chat or even invite to the boxing ring if you're so inclined my friend. Personally I think a few people have gone in a bit too hard.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
11-03-2014, 03:29 AM
(11-03-2014 03:17 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Anyway. What do you think will happen when you die?

I dunno. Why does this matter?
11-03-2014, 03:30 AM
(11-03-2014 03:28 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 03:12 AM)donotwant Wrote:  After I'm done she's all yours.

In all fairness dnw, EK and SJ have a point mate. If you want a private conversation you know the dance brother. A thread's a thread. ... I'm piping up because I normally leave each persons style well alone but lately there has been an us vs them mentality creeping in to the forum and I think it's shit.

It comes from the back of some of our more robust and antagonistic theists lately, yet now it seems that any n00b is attacked immediately with no benefit of the doubt given if they show any religious leaning. It's starting to piss me off. ... Usually what happens next, is the n00b is either aggressive or passive aggressive, understandably, then people on here cry troll and the n00b leaves. The troll bashers then claim victory.

She may be vague and genuine, she may be a troll. She may be on the fence or possibly has an agenda. It doesn't matter. I've just skim read some of her threads after posting on 1 the other day. The jury is out for me, so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, this is a thread. There are people on here with a variety of communication skills who SJ may feel happier to talk to. Start a pm chat or even invite to the boxing ring if you're so inclined my friend. Personally I think a few people have gone in a bit too hard.

I don't PM in private because I think debates about religion should be public. But before it gets overtaken I want to find out some things.