shit shit shit.... you friggin kidding me?? shit shit shit....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 09:39 PM
shit shit shit.... you friggin kidding me?? shit shit shit....
The driveway dinger went off a couple hours ago..........

Huh????? Dafuque?????

I go look out - and there's a guy at my door - and it takes me a second......

It's the neighbor who lives up the street -- (haven't seen him in a month - and he grew his beard back...)

Ok... Whattup????

He says he's got a deer -- and needs to use my walk-in freezer to cool her down.....

Cool........

We go out to his truck to unload her --- and I'm [WHATDAFUCK??????] ---- he's got a tag on the damned thing................... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What the fuck is this????????????????????????????????

Apparently I missed the memo.....................

Yesterday, and today -- were early doe season..........................
CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

HUH?????

In the middle of September??? A two day early season????????????????????

I thought he had a road kill..................

Nope..............

Somebody at the Department of Natural Resources is a dickhead.........

Who ever heard of firearm deer hunting in Michigan in the middle of September?????????????

Shit....

At least I'm getting a backstrap outta the deal............

Blink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-09-2016, 04:55 AM
RE: shit shit shit.... you friggin kidding me?? shit shit shit....
(18-09-2016 09:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The driveway dinger went off a couple hours ago..........

Huh????? Dafuque?????

It's the neighbor who lives up the street -- (haven't seen him in a month - and he grew his beard back...)

Ok... Whattup????

He says he's got a deer -- and needs to use my walk-in freezer to cool her down.....

Cool........

We go out to his truck to unload her --- and I'm [WHATDAFUCK??????] ---- he's got a tag on the damned thing................... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

HUH?????

Nope..............

Who ever heard of firearm deer hunting in Michigan in the middle of September?????????????

Shit....

Blink

Sounds like there's a little bit of a deer population problem up there.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-09-2016, 06:02 AM
(19-09-2016 04:55 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 09:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The driveway dinger went off a couple hours ago..........

Huh????? Dafuque?????

Ok... Whattup????

Cool........

HUH?????

Nope..............

Shit....

Blink

Sounds like there's a little bit of a deer population problem up there.

I don't think so..... Bow hunting is always first - at the beginning of October -- then they usually have at least a week long early doe.....

I think they didn't want anyone to get a doe....

I'm betting very few guys got out and hunted - because they didn't know it was early doe....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Well, at least he is not the idiot poacher who shot a deer with 3 spotted kids in tow. He is a lousy shot and she died here on my pasture and now I have 3 spotted kids and a lot of vultures.

I absolutely hate people sometimes.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-09-2016, 07:05 AM
(19-09-2016 06:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, at least he is not the idiot poacher who shot a deer with 3 spotted kids in tow. He is a lousy shot and she died here on my pasture and now I have 3 spotted kids and a lot of vultures.

Me, too Sad

That is beyond upsetting.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
19-09-2016, 10:00 AM
(19-09-2016 07:05 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 06:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, at least he is not the idiot poacher who shot a deer with 3 spotted kids in tow. He is a lousy shot and she died here on my pasture and now I have 3 spotted kids and a lot of vultures.

Me, too Sad

Bet the vultures don't see it that way.........................

19-09-2016, 10:39 AM
(19-09-2016 10:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 07:05 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Me, too Sad

Bet the vultures don't see it that way.........................

I'm on their list of places to check now, that's the second deer in a couple of months.

The spotted kids are still cowered under the same tree as yesterday. I hate this. If that asshole comes on my property to poach, the vultures will have another feast. Angry

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-09-2016, 10:49 AM
(19-09-2016 10:39 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 10:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Bet the vultures don't see it that way.........................

I'm on their list of places to check now, that's the second deer in a couple of months.

The spotted kids are still cowered under the same tree as yesterday. I hate this. If that asshole comes on my property to poach, the vultures will have another feast. Angry

Are there no wildlife rehabilitators in your area? They will take the fawns.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2016, 10:51 AM
(19-09-2016 10:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 10:39 AM)Dom Wrote:  I'm on their list of places to check now, that's the second deer in a couple of months.

Are there no wildlife rehabilitators in your area? They will take the fawns.

Yes, I am waiting for a call-back. It will be difficult to catch 3 of them - they are old enough to be scared. We'll see.

19-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I hope they can help them. The alternative isn't pretty, starving to death isn't fun.

and I hope you catch the fuckers who are doing this. Let me know if you need an alibi! Smile