should I be pissed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 07:43 PM by kunoxian drive.)
should I be pissed
My dad has been the head of the house every time I've lived with him.... I've tried to move out maybe 4 or 5 times and each time failed, but I hope/didn't hope my dad was kidding tonight when he inferred that under his roof I am to speak English. This whole thing started when I went up to warn my mom that she would have to choose English from a Spanish movie menu in order to watch frozen. My dad how I am not joking is drunk {he is a responsible drinker though.} inferred that if you are in America you'd better speak English... the only problem I really had no problem with besides for the fact that he was kind bring up a political topic on immigration when the dvd clearly isn't human. It's what he said after that. He said the same statement is just replacing the word Spanish to Japanese. This is an odd statement which makes no sense till you realize I have been self learning Japanese. He seemed to be implying with this that I have no right to learn Japanese because.... I live in America???? Which I hope he does mean because it invalidates his argument that under his roof I can't wear nail polish.. But if this is the case and isn't his drunken ravings that he will take back later. should I be mad/ what should I do.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: sould I be pissed
I don't think he is as good a drinker as you believe.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
24-01-2015, 07:41 PM
trust me he never drinks anytime the day after he will drive... infact any time he dose drink it's atleast 24 hours before he will even touch a car.

24-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Then talk to him when he's driving.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
24-01-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: should I be pissed
(24-01-2015 07:43 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Then talk to him when he's driving.

lol I do but you may have a point... though when he said I can't wear nail polish he was sober.