should I do this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 07:53 PM
should I do this
I have lost my mind.. i am thinking about doing all my books as audio books from now on.. the problems with that are many.. 1. I need to bac k the files yup by email and I think they will be to big... 2. I have no clue how to be a narrator.... and 3. I have written an entire chapter of a book in hip hop..... yes i want to rap a novel... this.. 4. is that possible.... please tell me your advice and what you think...... ty for your time.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: should I do this
What books? If reading classic novels it is nice too often revel in the beauty of the language and re read the sentence again.

Audio books I have found depend on who is reading them. For example, Derek Jacoby read Suetonius and it was wonderful.

I heard a bunch of people attempt to read Gibbon and it was a disaster!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-09-2015, 11:11 AM
my own book series....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
28-09-2015, 12:20 PM
go for it. Thumbsup

its a brilliant idea.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
29-09-2015, 12:34 AM
(27-09-2015 07:53 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have lost my mind.. i am thinking about doing all my books as audio books from now on.. the problems with that are many.. 1. I need to bac k the files yup by email and I think they will be to big... 2. I have no clue how to be a narrator.... and 3. I have written an entire chapter of a book in hip hop..... yes i want to rap a novel... this.. 4. is that possible.... please tell me your advice and what you think...... ty for your time.

If you have written a book or more, I would bet you have also written a few short stories. How about you narrate a short story you've written and put it on youtube and then link it here. We can then view (listen) to it.....give you some feed back and you can get some practice narrating.

Also you might find someone here willing to direct. Good audio books are directed.