should I get beta a reader

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2014, 08:04 PM
should I get beta a reader
basically I am stuck in a story and wondering if It is going ok, I want to use someones opinion but.... This story is the second installment on a spin off of truly{the book series I have to of realesed now.} I am worried that without context. he story seems confusing. what do you guys think or should I have some beta read all my books within the series and spin offs just to see if I did ok.

p.s. I found an editor that is willing o work with me on y third book. wish me luck. they charge five dollars for 5,000 words but the books from quad saga on aren't edit so warning..... lol......?????

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: should I get beta a reader
I'm sure there are plenty of people around who would be willing to help with your to writing, though I'm a tad busy myself.

And if I recall correctly, a number of people have offered to edit your work pro bono on at least one occasion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-07-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: should I get beta a reader
(20-07-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm sure there are plenty of people around who would be willing to help with your to writing, though I'm a tad busy myself.

And if I recall correctly, a number of people have offered to edit your work pro bono on at least one occasion.

I hear yeah but the people editing usually don't have time. they start and then they stop. though if anyone is still interested, the offer is still open.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.