show off your coffee cup!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: show off your coffee cup!
(26-03-2014 11:46 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 11:33 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Then how about you magic me a self refilling mug??

What's it worth to ya?

*snort giggle*

I would sacrifice a virgin unicorn for that shit... I drink a ridiculous amount of coffee. I hit the "you have a caffeine addiction" number by 10 am every day.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
26-03-2014, 11:56 AM
(26-03-2014 11:52 AM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm from Denmark, so had have this one madeSmile

How do you keep the coffee in them.....hanging from the ceiling like that Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
26-03-2014, 12:05 PM
(26-03-2014 11:56 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 11:52 AM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm from Denmark, so had have this one madeSmile

How do you keep the coffee in them.....hanging from the ceiling like that Consider

Dodgy

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
26-03-2014, 12:51 PM
This is my favorite, but I hardly use it because it's a pain in the ass to hold.

[Image: CAM00030_zpsgnlypp3c.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post
26-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Here's one for PF and KC

dino mug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
26-03-2014, 02:06 PM
[Image: 8985ec14f9416031ee9b2da51ce49835.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-03-2014, 02:53 PM
(26-03-2014 11:20 AM)fisheswithfeet Wrote:  ...
I just realized that I live in Seattle

How can you 'just realise' where you live? I think you've been drinking something much stronger than coffee. Tongue

Meanwhile... I don't drink coffee so I have no coffee cup/mug but having seen Jakel's mug... I want to start.

I think I've keep it at our Malaysia office Evil_monster

Who is going to write the book: Coffology: What Your Coffee Cup Says About You. The 12 Main Character Types Explained.

I think that would sell well as a christmas stocking-filler, when packaged with a free mug (12 designs available).

Dodgy

26-03-2014, 03:21 PM
My Math Mug

I actually have two of these... bought one myself because it has my favorite equation (Euler's), and my friend got it for me for my bday one year for the same reason. 1 for work and 1 for home. Smile

Ironically, that equation was presented to me originally as "Proof that God exists", but I think it's more indicative of the opposite. The universe is just plain awesome.

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like MustangManda's post
26-03-2014, 04:11 PM
(26-03-2014 08:51 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I love my Keurig too. I'm the only one in this house that drinks coffee so its easier for me to make it by the cup.

is there a reason why this thread isn't in the "the casual coffeehouse" forum Laugh out load

Drinking Beverage

eeek my apologies, that is where it should have gone Blush

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
26-03-2014, 04:12 PM
(26-03-2014 11:20 AM)fisheswithfeet Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 06:38 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So this is my favorite coffee cup Smile

[Image: f9p0xz.jpg]

of course all of the literal Christians I work with don't appreciate it as much as I do, but since none have been able to best me in a debate, and I am senior to most of them, they cant do much about it hehe

post yours, what is your work coffee cup and/or favorite cup.

I just realized that I live in Seattle (coffee capitol of the multiverse), I drink a TON of coffee, and yet I have not taken the OBVIOUS opportunity to share my unbelief with the office (100% Christians other than myself). I'm going to need to get right on this; I'll share my 'new' coffee cup with you all as soon as I get one.

Yes! I support and I can't wait to see it Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)