simple pleasures

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
27-05-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: simple pleasures
(27-05-2014 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 04:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What is a morning glory?

You want the botanical descriptions or the Urban Dictionary ones. Hobo

I want to know what it is according to him! I thought it was a morning wood, but the way he describes it, it's a sex act. But Urban describes it as a different act than I am familiar (I thought it was oral, not anal).

Top of the mornin' to ya!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
27-05-2014, 06:29 PM
(26-05-2014 11:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I absolutely love watching a good storm roll in. The clouds swirling angrily. The anticipation of one of earth's most natural yet powerful forces about to unfold before you. The smell of it and the electricity in the air. The calm before.

The rush of the wind as the storm gathers strength. The uncertainty of it all (I'm in Kansas after all).

I love watching the chaos unfold directly above my head, gives me goosebumps. Makes me feel alive. It's one of the reasons I love it here. I can only imagine the cosmos, but I can sit and watch the wonder of what a thunderstorm is minute by minute.

I've sat and witnessed in awe much of what is in the video. What are some of the simple pleasures in your daily life?

Good I am not the only one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
27-05-2014, 06:52 PM
(27-05-2014 06:27 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You want the botanical descriptions or the Urban Dictionary ones. Hobo

I want to know what it is according to him! I thought it was a morning wood, but the way he describes it, it's a sex act. But Urban describes it as a different act than I am familiar (I thought it was oral, not anal).

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Fun fact: the seeds of many common varieties of morning glory are in fact hallucinogenic.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
27-05-2014, 08:37 PM
(27-05-2014 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... but instead to those coming-of-age-style Murikan movies about four kids finding their humanity, discovering their sexuality, learning about life...
Chase
... based on a novel by Stephen King! Ohmy
Bechased

Evil_monster

Are you talking about Stand By Me? My signature though. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-05-2014, 09:36 PM
(27-05-2014 04:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 01:20 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Getting a second glance from the cute chick at the stop light/coffee place/grocery store/wherever.

When I managed to cook the chicken strips just long enough to make them crispy, but not so long that they're not juicy anymore.

Having a brand new client walk in the door with a problem and knowing that I am the solution.

The look on said client's face when they've reached a small milestone on the road to their long-term goals.

Looking down and seeing that I still have more than 3/4 of a tank of gas.

Sitting down on the couch after a long day and putting my feet up on the coffee table.

A morning glory from a chick who isn't doing it because she feels like she has to, but simply because she wants to.

Her fingertips gliding across the back of my head and neck as we drive.

An impromptu back-rub when I sit down on the edge of the bed after taking a long, hot shower.

A long, hot shower.

The first sip of cold, sparkling beer pouring down my throat as the opening music to Game Of Thrones plays on TV.

Waking up to find that the extent of my hangover is that I'm just really, really hungry.

A turkey sandwich with tomato, ranch dressing and cheddar/sour cream chips stuffed inside to satisfy that hunger.

What is a morning glory?

When I wake up to one of my ladies looking at me with a beautiful smile, working her hand underneath the covers and soon disappearing under the sheets while her mouth…well, you know.

EDIT: Yes, it's what I call a morning blowjob. It's in the morning and it sends the "Hallelujah" choir singing because it's just so glorious. Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
27-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Moments like right now.

Late nights, heavy rain, good music, soda, oreos, internet, solitude.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
28-05-2014, 02:45 AM
I'm 99% sure I already posted in here before....or was it just a similar thread?

Anyway:

-rinsing my sprout jars
-smelling fresh rain
-using a fresh serum the minute it cools
-standing over my blender like a mad scientist/MacBeth witch as I concoct strange smoothie recipes

Mwahahaha.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 2 users Like Cephalotus's post
28-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Smelling lilacs and jasmine and knowing it's spring.

Jazz music and hot chocolate on a rainy day.

Lying on the sand close to the water in a quiet beach and feeling the waves come and go.

Lying on freshly washed sheets after a shower.

Looking at the stars from a place dark enough for the Milky Way to be visible.

Stepping on fresh snow.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
28-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Morning coffee high.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
28-05-2014, 10:04 AM
(28-05-2014 02:45 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  ...
-rinsing my sprout jars

That's a new euphemism ... at least new to me.

But if I get your drift, I think that the idea of rinsing my sprout, jars with me too.

Blink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post