simple pleasures

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
28-05-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: simple pleasures
(28-05-2014 10:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But if I get your drift, I think that the idea of rinsing my sprout, jars with me too.

Blink

Goodness. I should word things more carefully in the future. Angel

I promise I meant rinsing my edible sprouts in their sprouting jars. I promise. LOL. It's kind of the same warm/nurturing/motherly feeling I get from fermenting foods.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
28-05-2014, 01:09 PM
(27-05-2014 09:36 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 04:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What is a morning glory?

When I wake up to one of my ladies looking at me with a beautiful smile, working her hand underneath the covers and soon disappearing under the sheets while her mouth…well, you know.

EDIT: Yes, it's what I call a morning blowjob. It's in the morning and it sends the "Hallelujah" choir singing because it's just so glorious. Wink

I really should thank you. I read this earlier and realized it was in fact time to wake hubby up. Angel

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2014, 01:12 PM
(28-05-2014 01:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 09:36 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  When I wake up to one of my ladies looking at me with a beautiful smile, working her hand underneath the covers and soon disappearing under the sheets while her mouth…well, you know.

EDIT: Yes, it's what I call a morning blowjob. It's in the morning and it sends the "Hallelujah" choir singing because it's just so glorious. Wink

I really should thank you. I read this earlier and realized it was in fact time to wake hubby up. Angel

Lucky hubby... Yes

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
28-05-2014, 11:10 PM
(28-05-2014 01:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 09:36 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  When I wake up to one of my ladies looking at me with a beautiful smile, working her hand underneath the covers and soon disappearing under the sheets while her mouth…well, you know.

An addition to the list:

When I learn that I inspired someone to receive a lovely BJ. Thumbsup

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-05-2014, 02:07 AM
I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is not located in the 18+ section. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-05-2014, 03:29 AM
(29-05-2014 02:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is not located in the 18+ section. Dodgy

And I'd like to remind everyone that the 18+ section was created to facilitate a level of confidentiality for those people who did not want to share all their deepest, darkest secrets in public.

It was not created to restrict or limit our free speech with regard to lascivious and debauched descriptions of our personal behaviour.

Wink

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
29-05-2014, 03:30 AM
(29-05-2014 02:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is not located in the 18+ section. Dodgy

It's also not in the "Food" section, but you don't see me complaining. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
29-05-2014, 04:24 AM
(29-05-2014 03:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It was not created to restrict or limit our free speech with regard to lascivious and debauched descriptions of our personal behaviour.
What are you talking about? Of course it was. The one and only reason why that section exists is because several forum members made complaints about those who participated in the "Sexy Banter Thread" because they started spreading their adult banter outside of that thread.

Oh and by the way, this is already the second time I had to point this out since it was created.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-05-2014, 04:32 AM
I'd like to point out that blowjobs are not a uniquely adult reality.

Just throwin' that out there.

Seriously, though, folks…come on. Can't grown-ups talk? Please? Even amongst themselves? So a kid scrolls through and sees the letters "BJ". Oh golly. Gasp

I'm not gonna speak to a kid about sex. I know that much. And I dare say I speak for more than a few others here when I say that. If someone happens to see my words, well, sorry. Shit happens. The fact that it's even a mild issue just shows how fucked this place has become. Dodgy

"If you don't like it, feel free to leave", I know, I know, shut up.

29-05-2014, 05:42 AM
(29-05-2014 04:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ...
The one and only reason why that section exists is because several forum members made complaints

Well, it can't be the only reason.

When it was mooted, it was about confidentiality.

I stated my opinion (against having a separate section) and then left the debate to others.

Therefore, I saw no complaints.

If we can't be sexy and banterous in other sections, then I have lost my raison d'être.

Weeping

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post