simple pleasures

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
29-05-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: simple pleasures
(29-05-2014 05:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If we can't be sexy and banterous in other sections, then I have lost my raison d'être.

mmmmm ... raisins. Prunes are good too.

(28-05-2014 12:06 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 10:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But if I get your drift, I think that the idea of rinsing my sprout, jars with me too.

Blink

Goodness. I should word things more carefully in the future. Angel

I promise I meant rinsing my edible sprouts in their sprouting jars. I promise. LOL. It's kind of the same warm/nurturing/motherly feeling I get from fermenting foods.

Do you make your own kombucha? Or just pickles and kim chi and such?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 08:33 PM
(29-05-2014 04:32 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'd like to point out that blowjobs are not a uniquely adult reality.

Just throwin' that out there.

Seriously, though, folks…come on. Can't grown-ups talk? Please? Even amongst themselves? So a kid scrolls through and sees the letters "BJ". Oh golly. Gasp

I'm not gonna speak to a kid about sex. I know that much. And I dare say I speak for more than a few others here when I say that. If someone happens to see my words, well, sorry. Shit happens. The fact that it's even a mild issue just shows how fucked this place has become. Dodgy

"If you don't like it, feel free to leave", I know, I know, shut up.

There is an 18+ section ..... I think.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...18-Section
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
29-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Ooooo! I forgot emulsified scrubs! Heart

(29-05-2014 04:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you make your own kombucha? Or just pickles and kim chi and such?

I'm a bigger fan of dairy, actually. Kefir makes the world go 'round. Once in a greeeeeat while I'll make a small batch of sauerkraut.

Damn it. Now I'm hungry. Sad

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
30-05-2014, 06:36 AM
(29-05-2014 08:33 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 04:32 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'd like to point out that blowjobs are not a uniquely adult reality.

Just throwin' that out there.

Seriously, though, folks…come on. Can't grown-ups talk? Please? Even amongst themselves? So a kid scrolls through and sees the letters "BJ". Oh golly. Gasp

I'm not gonna speak to a kid about sex. I know that much. And I dare say I speak for more than a few others here when I say that. If someone happens to see my words, well, sorry. Shit happens. The fact that it's even a mild issue just shows how fucked this place has become. Dodgy

"If you don't like it, feel free to leave", I know, I know, shut up.

There is an 18+ section ..... I think.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...18-Section

I'm aware of that. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2015, 10:26 PM
And the thunder rolls. Stood on the porch and took in all of it. It's a meditation of sorts, I try to take in and relish every sensation of it. The utter deluge of water is almost unreal, it's weird that even though the storm rages far above my head, there isn't a stitch of wind in the trees...just a torrent of water and a constant barrage of lightning and thunder. Short lived but satisfying. I'll take it.

Helps that I'm high... Blink

Storm just blew over and we had two different times that the thunderclap was close enough and severe enough that it made the little ones cry out for us. The ensuing comforting session was almost annoying, but snuggles with the little guys were had and that's always a good medicine for the soul.

Storm season is here once again, hooray for atmospheric chaos!

Bout goddamn time.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post