sin=????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: sin=????
(28-06-2015 07:49 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We are askew.

Well, some of us are anyway.

Quote:Proof is everywhere .

Then it should be easy to provide some. Free clue: your interpretation of your personal observations is insufficient.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 08:03 AM
There are others. I hope you come to your senses (all of them) eventually for the good of all.
28-06-2015, 08:11 AM
(28-06-2015 08:03 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There are others. I hope you come to your senses (all of them) eventually for the good of all.

Back at ya

28-06-2015, 08:18 AM
All the atrocities to a pure existence that are rampant in current society are proof of evil and chaos in themselves. If you think this he'll is as good as it gets you are mistaken.
28-06-2015, 08:25 AM
There is proof to those how really look for it. Attempt to read some ancient text or listen to meaningful music with an opened mind. All who aren't in active chaos are in search or have found there proof in meer existence.

I misspoke. Grand existence.
28-06-2015, 08:27 AM
The "evil and atrocities" in today's society are a result of people with conflicting goals and ideologies coming into conflict. No more no less. They don't prove evil as some cosmic entity, they just prove that people will take extreme measures to attain their goals.

Do I think this is as good as it gets? Yup. So far anyway. Because there is no alternative. We are making slow progress forward, and it will get better in the future but we have to suffer some growing pains in the meantime. I don't believe in some transcendental perfect being or existence because I see no need for it and no reason to believe it exists.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
28-06-2015, 08:29 AM
(28-06-2015 08:25 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is proof to those how really look for it. Attempt to read some ancient text or listen to meaningful music with an opened mind. All who aren't in active chaos are in search or have found there proof in meer existence.

I misspoke. Grand existence.

Proof of what? Paper and ink? Music? Human thought?

The human mind and consciousness are wonderful and amazing things. But there is nothing mystical about it.
28-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Okydoky
28-06-2015, 08:52 AM
(27-06-2015 10:43 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Don't positives attract to positives and negatives to negatives.
No.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
28-06-2015, 10:16 AM
(28-06-2015 08:25 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Attempt to read some ancient text or listen to meaningful music with an opened mind.

Ancient texts are great for learning how ancient people viewed the world. They got some things right and they got some things wrong.

What do you mean by "meaningful" music? Music may be many things, but it doesn't increase knowledge.

Quote:All who aren't in active chaos are in search or have found there proof in meer existence.

Your existence is proof of your existence. It is not proof of how your existence came to be.

Is English not your first language? It is very hard to follow what you are saying, even disregarding all the unsubstantiated woo.