sin=????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: sin=????
Music with emotion and purpose.

Existence is proof of existence. No shit hunh. Negative circular thinking.
Somehow the Universe came to be. That FACT is proof of God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 12:15 PM
A) We aren't sure the universe "came to be." It could be past infinite.
B) Even if it does have a beginning, this does not by itself indicate anything other than MAYBE that there are existences beyond our observable one.
C) We still don't know what a "God" is that you speak of, so we can't have evidence for it's existence without knowing what it is.
28-06-2015, 12:26 PM
(28-06-2015 11:37 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Music with emotion and purpose.

Music can trigger emotion but any "purpose" came from the composer. We know those exist.

Quote:Existence is proof of existence. No shit hunh. Negative circular thinking.

Nothing circular about it. It is just a single fact. You are trying to take that fact as proof of something more. You can make up anything you want to be that something but since you have no evidence to support your assertions they are without merit.

Quote:Somehow the Universe came to be. That FACT is proof of God.

Even if I granted that it "came to be" and didn't always exist in one form or another, that fact doesn't provide any information on what the cause, if any, was. It is only proof of god if you start out with that presupposition.

You can't go from "we don't know" to "must be god" and expect anybody who values critical thinking to not laugh at the claim.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-06-2015, 09:39 AM
(28-06-2015 11:37 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Somehow the Universe came to be. That FACT is proof of God the Valar.
Fixed for ya.
See how that works?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
30-06-2015, 09:48 AM
No habla.

As I said;

You cannot believe because you cannot deny?
30-06-2015, 09:55 AM
You claim science can prove what I know to be the Truth as wrong. However you are so bent in your attempts and so blind by the very evil and chaos that I speak of that you indeed deny the irrefutable.

I am so very sorry for seaming as if I attack each of you personally for I do not. It is indeed I that am inferior in much education as it is related to society.

Yet still society is askew, henceforth bias
30-06-2015, 10:20 AM
(30-06-2015 09:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You claim science can prove what I know to be the Truth as wrong.

Not quite. We claim that you have not proven what you think is true. It isn't up to us to disprove anything. You claim god exists, you need to prove it.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-06-2015, 12:50 PM
I understand what you are saying. But science cannot prove everything.

That's all.
30-06-2015, 01:16 PM
(30-06-2015 12:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I understand what you are saying. But science cannot prove everything.

Who said it could? There may very well be things that human science will never discover or prove*. That doesn't justify believing unproven claims. The time to believe something is when there is evidence supporting it.

*science doesn't actually "prove" anything. It endeavors to provide the best explanation it can to explain the available evidence. Every theory is tentative and subject to change if/when new evidence is found. That's the beauty of science. It is truly open minded, especially when compared to religious belief.

30-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Yet you claim everything that can't be proved by science isn't real. If not you would agree that my beliefs are at least plausible.