site up and down and up and down....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: site up and down and up and down....
I got this earlier.

Quote:Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5505024) (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138149/domains/thethinkingatheist.com/html/forum/inc/class_datacache.php on line 83
fucking 75 bytes?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

(12-08-2013 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes I can...however when I go to comment, the error message comes up, when I hit back...the comment is gone/field is empty. It's that way at times on the computer too. Or I'll hit back and get a different error message.

I've been cutting and pasting it into a text editor (I use notepad++) before I try to post it so I'll still have it when the site comes back.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
12-08-2013, 07:43 PM
(12-08-2013 07:32 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I got this earlier.

Quote:Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5505024) (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138149/domains/thethinkingatheist.com/html/forum/inc/class_datacache.php on line 83
fucking 75 bytes?

I get that one too. I get several different server errors and a fatal error if I refresh as server error too suddenly.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
12-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Its obviously satan's work Drinking Beverage

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-08-2013, 08:35 PM
(12-08-2013 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

(12-08-2013 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes I can...however when I go to comment, the error message comes up, when I hit back...the comment is gone/field is empty. It's that way at times on the computer too. Or I'll hit back and get a different error message.

I've been cutting and pasting it into a text editor (I use notepad++) before I try to post it so I'll still have it when the site comes back.

Yea I'll have to start doing that too...but really....are most things I say worth that much effort? Seriously, I think not.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
(12-08-2013 08:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Its obviously satan's work Drinking Beverage

Heart

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

12-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Ok,i got
-19x internal error 500
-5x fatal error i mentioned before
in 5 minutes!
Shame on the server!

12-08-2013, 09:37 PM
(12-08-2013 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

I've been reloading the error page. My browser asks if I want to resubmit my blah blah, and I say yes. Eventually it submits.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah, It's been pretty bad lately. I'm going to try disabling a few things to see if it helps.

For now - tapatalk. Maybe I'll disable the likes system as an experiment. Though it's the whole tta domain that is glitching. It does look like a resource issue...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-08-2013, 10:25 PM
(12-08-2013 10:23 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yeah, It's been pretty bad lately. I'm going to try disabling a few things to see if it helps.

For now - tapatalk. Maybe I'll disable the likes system as an experiment. Though it's the whole tta domain that is glitching. It does look like a resource issue...

But how can people like my awesome posts now?! Weeping

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TTA Site Attacked Dark Light 98 1,856 16-01-2014 02:04 PM
Last Post: Dark Light