site up and down and up and down....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: site up and down and up and down....
I got this earlier.

Quote:Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5505024) (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138149/domains/thethinkingatheist.com/html/forum/inc/class_datacache.php on line 83
fucking 75 bytes?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

(12-08-2013 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes I can...however when I go to comment, the error message comes up, when I hit back...the comment is gone/field is empty. It's that way at times on the computer too. Or I'll hit back and get a different error message.

I've been cutting and pasting it into a text editor (I use notepad++) before I try to post it so I'll still have it when the site comes back.

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
12-08-2013, 07:43 PM
(12-08-2013 07:32 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I got this earlier.

Quote:Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5505024) (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138149/domains/thethinkingatheist.com/html/forum/inc/class_datacache.php on line 83
fucking 75 bytes?

I get that one too. I get several different server errors and a fatal error if I refresh as server error too suddenly.
12-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Its obviously satan's work Drinking Beverage

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-08-2013, 08:35 PM
(12-08-2013 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

(12-08-2013 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes I can...however when I go to comment, the error message comes up, when I hit back...the comment is gone/field is empty. It's that way at times on the computer too. Or I'll hit back and get a different error message.

I've been cutting and pasting it into a text editor (I use notepad++) before I try to post it so I'll still have it when the site comes back.

Yea I'll have to start doing that too...but really....are most things I say worth that much effort? Seriously, I think not.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
(12-08-2013 08:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Its obviously satan's work Drinking Beverage

Heart

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

12-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Ok,i got
-19x internal error 500
-5x fatal error i mentioned before
in 5 minutes!
Shame on the server!

12-08-2013, 09:37 PM
(12-08-2013 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, server's been having issues, DeepThought is aware of them.

I've been reloading the error page. My browser asks if I want to resubmit my blah blah, and I say yes. Eventually it submits.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah, It's been pretty bad lately. I'm going to try disabling a few things to see if it helps.

For now - tapatalk. Maybe I'll disable the likes system as an experiment. Though it's the whole tta domain that is glitching. It does look like a resource issue...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-08-2013, 10:25 PM
(12-08-2013 10:23 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Yeah, It's been pretty bad lately. I'm going to try disabling a few things to see if it helps.

For now - tapatalk. Maybe I'll disable the likes system as an experiment. Though it's the whole tta domain that is glitching. It does look like a resource issue...

But how can people like my awesome posts now?! Weeping

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.