smoking scorpions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 11:12 AM
smoking scorpions
Apparently this is now a thing in Pakistan.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: smoking scorpions
Sick for the first six hours after inhaling it? Doesn't sound like much fun. No
16-10-2016, 11:28 AM
So what exactly makes a person look down at a bug and think "Hey, maybe I could smoke that?"

Like those guys that lick toads to get high. Who thinks of this? Blink

Rock on dudes. Whatever works for you.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
16-10-2016, 11:37 AM
I suppose it could be worse.....

They could do them alive ------

as suppositories.....
Blink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-10-2016, 11:46 AM
(16-10-2016 11:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I suppose it could be worse.....

as suppositories.....
Blink

egg-sacks?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
16-10-2016, 11:47 AM
(16-10-2016 11:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I suppose it could be worse.....

as suppositories.....
Blink

A guy I know tells me that he used to take peyote as an enema to avoid throwing up. Same guy had some of his descending colon and sigmoid colon removed later in life. Coincidence? Consider
16-10-2016, 12:06 PM
(16-10-2016 11:28 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  So what exactly makes a person look down at a bug and think "Hey, maybe I could smoke that?"

Accident for the first possibly? Like my theory of how smoking baccy, or wacky-baccy, started - accidentally breathing in smoke whilst blowing to get tinder going for a fire. Wey hey! Bug in tinder?

Toads may have been observation and experimentation. Then you find some frogs are poisonous when you so much as touch them; hey, useful for darts and arrows!

Most ancient medicine/dtugs/poisons have a "sensible" discovery method if you think about it.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
16-10-2016, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 02:26 PM by Fireball.)
(16-10-2016 12:06 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 11:28 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  So what exactly makes a person look down at a bug and think "Hey, maybe I could smoke that?"

Accident for the first possibly? Like my theory of how smoking baccy, or wacky-baccy, started - accidentally breathing in smoke whilst blowing to get tinder going for a fire. Wey hey! Bug in tinder?

Toads may have been observation and experimentation. Then you find some frogs are poisonous when you so much as touch them; hey, useful for darts and arrows!

Most ancient medicine/dtugs/poisons have a "sensible" discovery method if you think about it.

If I lived in that area, I would be the kid who threw the scorpions in the fire, just to watch them burn, since they couldn't sting me anymore. The sickness would have been accidental, and not repeated, at least by me.
16-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Can't remember how many times I was green faced and sick before baccy got its grip on me, or sick on alcohol and the awful taste of beer.

But then, there was image and peer pressure there . . . Still, 'king stupid though!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.