so freaking excited!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 01:52 PM
so freaking excited!!
My husbands and I anniversary is next month and he gave me my present early.

He is taking me on a cruise!!! He had to tell me so I could prepare. I've been wanting to go on a cruise for years.

Its from Florida to the Bahamas!! So freaking excited I can't do anything but think about this cruise. Woohoo.
Had to share!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like purpledaisies's post
27-07-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: so freaking excited!!
(27-07-2015 01:52 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My husbands and I anniversary is next month and he gave me my present early.

He is taking me on a cruise!!! He had to tell me so I could prepare. I've been wanting to go on a cruise for years.

Its from Florida to the Bahamas!! So freaking excited I can't do anything but think about this cruise. Woohoo.
Had to share!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Did 2 Alaskan cruises ourselves & they are wonderful vacations!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

27-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Bon voyage!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-07-2015, 02:01 PM
(27-07-2015 01:58 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 01:52 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My husbands and I anniversary is next month and he gave me my present early.

Had to share!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

My mil went on one and said she loved Alaska. The pictures were so pretty. I can't wait, we are spending 2 nights in the Bahamas then 2 nights in fl when we get back. I love fl so much would love to move there.

So anything I should know? What to pack or how to pack. We will be flying so I have to pack everything to go on the flight. Ugh lol
27-07-2015, 02:02 PM
(27-07-2015 02:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Bon voyage!

Thank you. I have time as it won't be til January so I can get everything in order before we go.
27-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Have a great trip and Happy Anniversary!!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-07-2015, 02:16 PM
(27-07-2015 02:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Have a great trip and Happy Anniversary!!

Awe thank you. I really do have a great husband. Been together for 20 years but married 12. I never could imagine myself with anyone else. Even when we split up a few times I dated but I couldn't get serious. He's my soulmate. I know a little sappy.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
27-07-2015, 02:20 PM
(27-07-2015 01:58 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  

Had to share!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Where did you depart from Mrs. B? I'd love to go on an Alaskan cruise since I live on the west coast.

And purpledaisies, have a great trip!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Happy Anniversary!

By the way, I surprised my family, myself included, with a Disney cruise last spring break. On a whim, I booked it on a Thursday and we sailed on the following Monday. It was a freaking madhouse sprint to get the requisite paperwork (only required birth certs for the kids) and get everything packed to leave by Saturday. It was a one and a half day drive. On the positive side, it was one of the best vacations we ever had. We planned next to nothing and just signed up for random excursions doing things we might not normally have done that turned out to be loads of fun. Also, because they were simply trying to fill the ship last minute, we got a really nice stateroom with a balcony and turn-down service (which is worth $0 in my book, but apparently people pay for it) for the price of an inside room with no window...

Anyway, smooth sailing to you and yours!!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
27-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(27-07-2015 02:23 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Happy Anniversary!

By the way, I surprised my family, myself included, with a Disney cruise last spring break. On a whim, I booked it on a Thursday and we sailed on the following Monday. It was a freaking madhouse sprint to get the requisite paperwork (only required birth certs for the kids) and get everything packed to leave by Saturday. It was a one and a half day drive. On the positive side, it was one of the best vacations we ever had. We planned next to nothing and just signed up for random excursions doing things we might not normally have done that turned out to be loads of fun. Also, because they were simply trying to fill the ship last minute, we got a really nice stateroom with a balcony and turn-down service (which is worth $0 in my book, but apparently people pay for it) for the price of an inside room with no window...

Anyway, smooth sailing to you and yours!!

Awesome. We got a good deal and a great cabin with a window. I know the resort in the Bahamas is all inclusive but I have to look more into the details to know what we are really doing. And I know I want to do a few excursions, just don't know which ones yet lol