so last year christians were eating grass ?, WTF is wrong with these people

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-02-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: so last year christians were eating grass ?, WTF is wrong with these people
(23-02-2015 06:20 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I remember that video! Good times, good times!

Well, some christians play with snakes, others speak in tongues, these ones eat grass!

too bad they can't BE normal and sane
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
24-02-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 10:55 AM by thecontemplator.)
This seems to be more like a what can I get these people to do kind of pastor. He wanted to see how much power he had over them so he got them to eat grass. Now next sunday he will go a step further and see if they'll eat sh*t.
24-02-2015, 11:13 AM
(24-02-2015 10:47 AM)thecontemplator Wrote:  This seems to be more like a what can I get these people to do kind of pastor. He wanted to see how much power he had over them so he got them to eat grass. Now next sunday he will go a step further and see if they'll eat sh*t.

Gasp I know these people are stupid but they can't be that stupid can they ?

then again our species is known for large groups of people doing really bizarre and stupid things throughout history
24-02-2015, 12:59 PM
(23-02-2015 01:33 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 01:21 PM)natachan Wrote:  I can't imagine this is good for them. How exactly are they not getting sick?

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...-get-sick/
https://www.newsday.co.zw/2014/01/18/gra...fall-sick/

oh they did get sick, the proof is in that links

is anyone honestly surprised that they got sick from eating all that good cellulose which could've been fed to cattle providing the hungry with milk and meat

Wow! I wondered what his rationale for telling them to eat grass was:

Quote:SEVERAL online publications yesterday reported that most members of South Africa’s Rabboni Church who last week ate grass following orders from their pastor Daniel Lesego fell sick soon after the incident.

BY STAFF WRITER

Reporters’ TV posted pictures showing church members vomiting in buckets and toilet sinks.

“New images show the aftermath of the grass-eating session as ordered by South African pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre ministries who told them that in order to be closer to God they needed to eat grass to also show that humans can survive on anything,” said Reporters’ TV.

“After the grass-eating, he then stepped on them with his full weight and big shoe, however, many of them fell seriously ill, clutching their stomachs and throwing up,” the media house said.

Daniel is said to have screamed sleep at the grass eaters resulting in some of them falling asleep.

“He ordered other congregants to slap and trample on them, but the sleepers did not wake up until he ordered them to wake up, saying the congregants can leave them to sleep for six months or even make police officers sleep whenever they wanted to arrest them,” the online report said.

News about pastors claiming to do strange things is now awash throughout the media and in Zimbabwe there are reports that United Families International Church founder Emmanuel Makandiwa was claiming to possess power to resurrect dead people.

[Image: article-2537053-1a8742b500000578-167_634x478.jpg?w=634]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
24-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Seriously, though. Try a few pieces of Timothy Hay. You'll be impressed.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-02-2015, 01:05 PM
(24-02-2015 12:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 01:33 PM)Ace Wrote:  https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...-get-sick/
https://www.newsday.co.zw/2014/01/18/gra...fall-sick/

oh they did get sick, the proof is in that links

is anyone honestly surprised that they got sick from eating all that good cellulose which could've been fed to cattle providing the hungry with milk and meat

Wow! I wondered what his rationale for telling them to eat grass was:

Quote:SEVERAL online publications yesterday reported that most members of South Africa’s Rabboni Church who last week ate grass following orders from their pastor Daniel Lesego fell sick soon after the incident.

BY STAFF WRITER

Reporters’ TV posted pictures showing church members vomiting in buckets and toilet sinks.

“New images show the aftermath of the grass-eating session as ordered by South African pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre ministries who told them that in order to be closer to God they needed to eat grass to also show that humans can survive on anything,” said Reporters’ TV.

“After the grass-eating, he then stepped on them with his full weight and big shoe, however, many of them fell seriously ill, clutching their stomachs and throwing up,” the media house said.

Daniel is said to have screamed sleep at the grass eaters resulting in some of them falling asleep.

“He ordered other congregants to slap and trample on them, but the sleepers did not wake up until he ordered them to wake up, saying the congregants can leave them to sleep for six months or even make police officers sleep whenever they wanted to arrest them,” the online report said.

News about pastors claiming to do strange things is now awash throughout the media and in Zimbabwe there are reports that United Families International Church founder Emmanuel Makandiwa was claiming to possess power to resurrect dead people.

[Image: article-2537053-1a8742b500000578-167_634x478.jpg?w=634]

that image explains so well why religion is something we all want gone
24-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Also, why did the grass make them sick? I mean... I know clovers can safely be eaten as well as many other types of "weeds"? Was it the type of grass or was it because the grass had a lot of bacteria in it from the wildlife? I mean... if they washed the grass would it have still been safe?

The whole thing is ridiculous and idiotic, but now I'm curious about the science behind it all.

24-02-2015, 02:52 PM
(24-02-2015 01:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also, why did the grass make them sick? I mean... I know clovers can safely be eaten as well as many other types of "weeds"? Was it the type of grass or was it because the grass had a lot of bacteria in it from the wildlife? I mean... if they washed the grass would it have still been safe?

The whole thing is ridiculous and idiotic, but now I'm curious about the science behind it all.

http://www.livescience.com/32435-why-can...grass.html

Lol someone even left a comment on the page mentioning this pastor.
24-02-2015, 03:06 PM
(24-02-2015 02:52 PM)SajaaK Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 01:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also, why did the grass make them sick? I mean... I know clovers can safely be eaten as well as many other types of "weeds"? Was it the type of grass or was it because the grass had a lot of bacteria in it from the wildlife? I mean... if they washed the grass would it have still been safe?

http://www.livescience.com/32435-why-can...grass.html

That still doesn't explain why the grass made them sick. In fact, it even says it's edible. We just have trouble digesting it... but that doesn't make us sick.

24-02-2015, 03:08 PM
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 02:52 PM)SajaaK Wrote:  http://www.livescience.com/32435-why-can...grass.html

That still doesn't explain why the grass made them sick. In fact, it even says it's edible. We just have trouble digesting it... but that doesn't make us sick.

Probably this:

Quote:“After the grass-eating, he then stepped on them with his full weight and big shoe, however, many of them fell seriously ill, clutching their stomachs and throwing up,” the media house said.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition