so last year christians were eating grass ?, WTF is wrong with these people

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-02-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: so last year christians were eating grass ?, WTF is wrong with these people
(24-02-2015 03:08 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Probably this:

Quote:“After the grass-eating, he then stepped on them with his full weight and big shoe, however, many of them fell seriously ill, clutching their stomachs and throwing up,” the media house said.

What the...?

Why? Why would...

smh

Never mind.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 03:16 PM
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 02:52 PM)SajaaK Wrote:  http://www.livescience.com/32435-why-can...grass.html

Lol someone even left a comment on the page mentioning this pastor.

That still doesn't explain why the grass made them sick. In fact, it even says it's edible. We just have trouble digesting it... but that doesn't make us sick.

Ah derp, my stupid brain completely mistook what ya meant xD

Anyway, possibly may have been something in the grass, the type of grass, and/or the fact that the pastor kinda stomped all over em to remove some evil demons.
24-02-2015, 03:23 PM
(24-02-2015 03:16 PM)SajaaK Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That still doesn't explain why the grass made them sick. In fact, it even says it's edible. We just have trouble digesting it... but that doesn't make us sick.

Ah derp, my stupid brain completely mistook what ya meant xD

Anyway, possibly may have been something in the grass, the type of grass, and/or the fact that the pastor kinda stomped all over em to remove some evil demons.

Yeah, pretty sure this is the smoking gun.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Could there have been any fertilizers or chemicals on the grass? Even for Christianity this sounds really bizarre. Btw I found out that a few months later he made them drink gasoline.
25-02-2015, 06:59 AM
(24-02-2015 03:08 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That still doesn't explain why the grass made them sick. In fact, it even says it's edible. We just have trouble digesting it... but that doesn't make us sick.

Probably this:

Quote:“After the grass-eating, he then stepped on them with his full weight and big shoe, however, many of them fell seriously ill, clutching their stomachs and throwing up,” the media house said.

I hope that guy doesn't get into faith healing and exorcisms, if he does then a lot of hospitals are gonna get filled up
25-02-2015, 07:07 AM
As stupid as this guy's followers are -- he'll have 'em drinking out of a tub of Koolaide before long........

Jonestown style.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-02-2015, 07:43 AM
(25-02-2015 07:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  As stupid as this guy's followers are -- he'll have 'em drinking out of a tub of Koolaide before long........

Jonestown style.....

I'm pretty sure he'll have em drink from tub but it won't be koolaid, just his bath water
25-02-2015, 08:03 AM
(25-02-2015 07:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  As stupid as this guy's followers are -- he'll have 'em drinking out of a tub of Koolaide before long........

Jonestown style.....

I suspect he will have all of the women drinking from his magic fountain- as he unzips his pants.
Usually if these religious "leaders" go the sexual route it's just basic exploitation of the naive to get laid, hopefully no dead bodies.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-02-2015, 08:22 AM
(25-02-2015 08:03 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Jonestown style.....

I suspect he will have all of the women drinking from his magic fountain- as he unzips his pants.
Usually if these religious "leaders" go the sexual route it's just basic exploitation of the naive to get laid, hopefully no dead bodies.

It occurred to me more than once that it wouldn't be that hard to start a religion and get unlimited nookie.....

Only problem?? I just can't stand stupid women - or stupid people in general.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.