so many versions yet the same old shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: so many versions yet the same old shit
(24-12-2014 11:11 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yep. That's why Veridicanism needed it's own source material.

OMG you have the original written gospels as well as the originally written GoT?

Where did you find them?

And, how are you not rich? Selling those to a museum would set you and your family for the next 6 generations up for life.

Also, I didn't know you knew Koine... or did you hire a professional to translate those original manuscripts you have? Oh, and did you also get several other Koine professionals to check his translation to make sure there were no mistakes in translation?

Wow, Ed. No wonder why the VGJC is the one true translation of Christ's life. You have all the empirical evidence to support all your claims. How are you even keeping them in stock? I know churches are buying them by the truckloads in light of all this evidence you have for its accuracy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2014, 01:49 PM
(24-12-2014 01:46 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You might want to ask Jesus to inspire you correctly the first time. Consider
Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-12-2014, 01:51 PM
(24-12-2014 01:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 11:11 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yep. That's why Veridicanism needed it's own source material.

OMG you have the original written gospels as well as the originally written GoT?

Where did you find them?

And, how are you not rich? Selling those to a museum would set you and your family for the next 6 generations up for life.

Also, I didn't know you knew Koine... or did you hire a professional to translate those original manuscripts you have? Oh, and did you also get several other Koine professionals to check his translation to make sure there were no mistakes in translation?

Wow, Ed. No wonder why the VGJC is the one true translation of Christ's life. You have all the empirical evidence to support all your claims. How are you even keeping them in stock? I know churches are buying them by the truckloads in light of all this evidence you have for its accuracy.

You know, KC, I know you're a very weak and passive Christian. I know you use problems in your own church to win you favor with atheists, but not everything is for sale. Not everything is about money. Somethings you can't sell. I know this is Christmas time, where we kick Jesus in the face and rush off to buy and sell goods in the Temple of Walmart, but I don't do that.

And no, I don't now what the original documents said, or what they should say in English, but the Holy Spirit does. [Image: pickteeth.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Oh, and by the way, unfortunately, the VGJC will be "for sale." You can't publish to Amazon otherwise, but I intend to price it at the minimum possible prices--or actually, maybe more, but what I earn will be a donation to the Veridicans who will use the money to send free copies to people who can't afford them.

Just wanted to make that clear, right now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2014, 01:54 PM
(24-12-2014 01:51 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 01:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  OMG you have the original written gospels as well as the originally written GoT?

Where did you find them?

You know, KC, I know you're a very weak and passive Christian. I know you use problems in your own church to win you favor with atheists, but not everything is for sale. Not everything is about money. Somethings you can't sell. I know this is Christmas time, where we kick Jesus in the face and rush off to buy and sell goods in the Temple of Walmart, but I don't do that.

And no, I don't now what the original documents said, or what they should say in English, but the Holy Spirit does. [Image: pickteeth.gif]

whoosh

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
24-12-2014, 02:05 PM
(24-12-2014 01:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Dear KC, everyone knows that Jesus spoke English and not κοινή or Aramic or anything else. Facepalm

He was also fair-skinned had blue eyes and long blondish hair. I’ve heard it said that he was born as a manager in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
24-12-2014, 02:13 PM
(24-12-2014 01:53 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Oh, and by the way, unfortunately, the VGJC will be "for sale." You can't publish to Amazon otherwise, but I intend to price it at the minimum possible prices--or actually, maybe more, but what I earn will be a donation to the Veridicans who will use the money to send free copies to people who can't afford them.

All one of them?
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
24-12-2014, 02:16 PM
(24-12-2014 02:13 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 01:53 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Oh, and by the way, unfortunately, the VGJC will be "for sale." You can't publish to Amazon otherwise, but I intend to price it at the minimum possible prices--or actually, maybe more, but what I earn will be a donation to the Veridicans who will use the money to send free copies to people who can't afford them.

All one of them?

Shouldn't his wife already have a copy?

24-12-2014, 02:18 PM
(24-12-2014 01:53 PM)Gordon Wrote:  ... but what I earn will be a donation to the Veridicans

Which would be you

Quote: who will use the money to send free copies to people who can't afford them.

Will you also be making it available for free download?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-12-2014, 02:27 PM
(24-12-2014 02:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Will you also be making it available for free download?

The Veridican virus? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post