so many versions yet the same old shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: so many versions yet the same old shit
(24-12-2014 02:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 02:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Will you also be making it available for free download?

The Veridican virus? Consider

That would be an interesting virus.

Sometimes, it will cause vitriolic messages to appear on screen, other times it will attempt (but fail) at presenting a civil message and all such messages are easy to dismiss. Outside of that, the virus has no effect; it does not actually spread anywhere or do anything else, nor does it take up any meaningful space or resources on the system.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
24-12-2014, 02:52 PM
(24-12-2014 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
nor does it take up any meaningful space

I'm glad you said "meaningful"... that was a very important word there. Tongue

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
24-12-2014, 02:55 PM
(24-12-2014 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 02:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The Veridican virus? Consider

That would be an interesting virus.

Sometimes, it will cause vitriolic messages to appear on screen, other times it will attempt (but fail) at presenting a civil message and all such messages are easy to dismiss. Outside of that, the virus has no effect; it does not actually spread anywhere or do anything else, nor does it take up any meaningful space or resources on the system.

The slowest replicating virus in history. Known to have infected one, possibly two, people in the last twenty years.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2014, 03:21 PM
(24-12-2014 02:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Which would be you

Yes, which would be me for now. But I know a bit about publishing, and if you think the ten dollars I will may make over the rest of my life in book sales of the VGJC is sinful, well, take it up with God.

Quote:
Will you also be making it available for free download?

No. I can't do that and sell it on Amazon. And it has to be on Amazon and any other online retailer I can list it with. If I could, I would. Also, I cannot afford to send out free copies to people. But I can use the proceeds from the book sales to do that. Where there are no proceeds, then I won't do that.

I wonder if I could make it a free download (because I can create Kindle e-books). and just sell the paperback version through CreateSpace.

I'll have to think on that some. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I think a copy of the Verroneus Gospels ought to be found next to the Gidiots Bible in every hotel room.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-12-2014, 04:07 PM
A lunatic old fool is a Veridican
His brain can’t hold more than a thimble can
Bullshit for a week
Everytime he doth speak
Nothing new here for a sad sack con man.

Merry Christmas Ed, don’t forget your meds.

(Apologies to the ornithologist Dixon Lanier Merritt

A funny old bird is a pelican.
His beak can hold more than his belican.
Food for a week
He can hold in his beak,
But I don’t know how the helican.)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Re: RE: so many versions yet the same old shit
(24-12-2014 03:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I wonder if I could make it a free download...

Check out Smashwords.
24-12-2014, 06:48 PM
(24-12-2014 03:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And it has to be on Amazon and any other online retailer I can list it with.

Why?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP