something to think about!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2012, 03:15 PM
something to think about!
Take this from a farmer this is true.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2012, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 09:16 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
RE: something to think about!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polychlorinated_biphenyl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(herbicide) great stuff !! and you eat this shit every day. Oh and if you say I eat organic ! They have found most of them farms are lying and use cem. Also use the seeds that have been engineered for roundup ready. Good day!
09-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Is this why we're all living longer? PCBs don't degrade very quickly.

I think my sig says what I think about this.

Remember, the fact that you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
09-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I'd do a little more research on Monsanto before I call this paranoid. Sure the presentation on the video was a little "conspiracy theory" sounding, but Monsanto does some nasty shit. The main issue that you should look into is what Monsanto does to farmers who don't use their seeds. I'm not looking to start a GMO debate here. I just want to point out that this is a company that sues farmers when Monsanto seeds blow into their fields from neighboring farms. A farmer can't compete nor afford to go up against this multi-billion dollar company with a huge team of lawyers. So even when farmers are not using the patented Monsanto seeds, Monsanto terrorizes them into it by sueing them.

Not only brutal, but true. The movie Food Inc. is kinda dramatic, but it has a very good piece on Monsanto. Give it a watch. You may find it enlightening.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post