son gay?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: son gay?
(09-04-2015 10:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thanks everyone that really put me at ease. The last thing I want is for him to think i won't be there for him or love him. I'll just let him be and if he is he is. He is in college and doing really well. He is a very private person not something I am used to. The other 4 talk to me about almost everything. Maybe that's what I'm struggling with. Lol

As long as you've made it clear that you love him, no matter what -- he'll be fine! Some kids just aren't as open as others. It's not a bad thing. Smile

Thank u very much for that. I'm kinda hyped up on some pain killers right now. I'm still in some pain. So if I don't make sense its that
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 10:56 PM
(09-04-2015 10:42 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As long as you've made it clear that you love him, no matter what -- he'll be fine! Some kids just aren't as open as others. It's not a bad thing. Smile

Thank u very much for that. I'm kinda hyped up on some pain killers right now. I'm still in some pain. So if I don't make sense its that

It's very important that you always keep communication open. My son came to me when he was 18 and told me he was transgender. It was quite stunning news, I have to admit, but I'm so glad he told me. We have a very happy daughter now but had she not felt comfortable enough to talk to me it might not have ended well. There's a very high rate of suicide among transgender.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-04-2015, 11:33 PM
(09-04-2015 10:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:42 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thank u very much for that. I'm kinda hyped up on some pain killers right now. I'm still in some pain. So if I don't make sense its that

It's very important that you always keep communication open. My son came to me when he was 18 and told me he was transgender. It was quite stunning news, I have to admit, but I'm so glad he told me. We have a very happy daughter now but had she not felt comfortable enough to talk to me it might not have ended well. There's a very high rate of suicide among transgender.

I'm so glad that turned put very well for you guys. I have a cousin that is transgender. She was a very pretty girl but we all knew that she was a he. She was gay for a long time til she finally came out and is now a much happier boy.OK a man I still see him as a kid. Wink
10-04-2015, 12:25 AM
(09-04-2015 09:52 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  He is very feminine. And he has had 2 gfs both lasted a few months. And he has never seem interested. My experience with 3 brothers was very different with him. And he has 3 brothers of his own all younger that are very interested in girls. Maybe I'm the confused one lol

He might not be gay but transgendered, in which case it might even be hard to admit it to himself. Or he might just be a feminine straight man.

(09-04-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  He is in college and doing really well.

Ah, probably not transgendered then but you never know.
10-04-2015, 12:48 AM
He might be transgender or gay, but he might also be bisexual or asexual, i.e. simply have no interest in intimate sexual relations. Or mostly straight and a bit shy. I'm just saying, there are many possibilities Smile

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[+] 1 user Likes Alex K's post
10-04-2015, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 01:01 AM by One Above All.)
...Or he might just be a guy who knows what he likes ("feminine" stuff). I met a guy most people considered feminine. Had a crush on him too. Turned out he's heterosexual. Who knew?

Unless you caught your son having intercourse with a guy, don't assume anything just because "he is very feminine" (whatever the hell that means). I myself am bisexual, and nobody I've told that to ever figures it out or even suspects it unless I tell them (like now).
EDIT: I'm not saying he's definitely not a homosexual; just that assuming it based on "he is very feminine" is poor logic at best.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
10-04-2015, 06:22 AM
(10-04-2015 12:55 AM)One Above All Wrote:  ...Or he might just be a guy who knows what he likes ("feminine" stuff). I met a guy most people considered feminine. Had a crush on him too. Turned out he's heterosexual. Who knew?

Unless you caught your son having intercourse with a guy, don't assume anything just because "he is very feminine" (whatever the hell that means). I myself am bisexual, and nobody I've told that to ever figures it out or even suspects it unless I tell them (like now).
EDIT: I'm not saying he's definitely not a homosexual; just that assuming it based on "he is very feminine" is poor logic at best.
I know and you're right. I think I wanted to be prepared if he is. I don't want to be the cause of hurt. Thanks for all the advice from everyone I truely appreciate it.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
10-04-2015, 06:22 AM
The kid's not even 20 yet - so it's entirely likely that he hasn't even decided if he likes "indoor or outdoor plumbing" yet........

Nothing unusual about that at all...............

He'll figure it out, when he's good and ready.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-04-2015, 06:23 AM
(10-04-2015 06:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The kid's not even 20 yet - so it's entirely likely that he hasn't even decided if he likes "indoor or outdoor plumbing" yet........

It's not like I had sex when I was 20 No

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
10-04-2015, 06:26 AM
(10-04-2015 06:23 AM)Alex K Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 06:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The kid's not even 20 yet - so it's entirely likely that he hasn't even decided if he likes "indoor or outdoor plumbing" yet........

It's not like I had sex when I was 20 No

Lots of people don't...

I got lucky... early...Smile

Church camp.....

She was an "older woman"... 13 I think...

The hell of it -- I didn't get laid for almost 2 years after that..

Hard to get opportunities when you're still in Junior High...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.