sons girlfriends parents are black mailing them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: sons girlfriends parents are black mailing them
If it were me I would move back home with my boyfriend, save money on rent, turn this around on the asshole parent and completely use him for the car. Then after I saved money, I would get the fuck out into my own apartment, buy my own damn car with all the money I saved on rent, and tell him where he could put said car as I drove off in my new vehicle.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-02-2016, 01:36 PM
How important is the car. If they can manage without then fuck it. It takes the power away from her dad.
25-02-2016, 02:30 PM
(25-02-2016 01:36 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  How important is the car. If they can manage without then fuck it. It takes the power away from her dad.

I font think the car is worth it but she thinks it is and she paid a lot on this car. So her parents hasn't paid a penny on it.
But I never thought of it as her using her parents like that. Ummm
25-02-2016, 02:36 PM
(25-02-2016 02:30 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 01:36 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  How important is the car. If they can manage without then fuck it. It takes the power away from her dad.

I font think the car is worth it but she thinks it is and she paid a lot on this car. So her parents hasn't paid a penny on it.

Well it can be an expensive lesson. But really. If she caves in what will prevent him for doing something similar another time. It's fucked when you learn a lesson like that from your parents. Though I guess she risks getting estranged from her family which is a shitty situation. But then again. She'll be free from that kind of "love" too.
25-02-2016, 03:04 PM
(25-02-2016 02:36 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 02:30 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I font think the car is worth it but she thinks it is and she paid a lot on this car. So her parents hasn't paid a penny on it.

Well it can be an expensive lesson. But really. If she caves in what will prevent him for doing something similar another time. It's fucked when you learn a lesson like that from your parents. Though I guess she risks getting estranged from her family which is a shitty situation. But then again. She'll be free from that kind of "love" too.

That's what I'm worried about that if they don't stop it now that later it will get worse as time goes on.