[split] A Challenge to Alpha Male

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Good luck. Alpha Male has been unable to provide any evidence other than quotes on scripture in every other thread. I don't believe he's intellectually honest enough for the burden of proof in any debate, and will dismiss any evidence you provide as unsubstantial.

In fact, the only topic he seems able to discuss is abiogenesis, as he's taken great lengths to divert every thread he posts in toward that topic, and ignore objections.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: A Challenge to Alpha Male
(27-02-2014 11:49 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Good luck. Alpha Male has been unable to provide any evidence other than quotes on scripture in every other thread. I don't believe he's intellectually honest enough for the burden of proof in any debate, and will dismiss any evidence you provide as unsubstantial.

In fact, the only topic he seems able to discuss is abiogenesis, as he's taken great lengths to divert every thread he posts in toward that topic, and ignore objections.
Wow, you must really be butt-hurt from my showing you up time after time to stalk me like this.
27-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Persecution complex, again?

Provide an example of a debate you've been able to take part in by supporting your claims with evidence, instead of reversing the burden of proof, and hiding whenever you're asked to support a claim.

Your napoleonic complex is also showing.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
28-02-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: [split] A Challenge to Alpha Male
What the Actual Fuck does abiogenesis supposedly have to do with our disbelief in fucking fairy tales, anyway? Strawman much, RuntPuppy?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-03-2014, 08:19 PM
To be honest Alpha you sort of suck at providing evidence.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-03-2014, 08:20 PM
(08-03-2014 08:19 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  To be honest Alpha you sort of suck at providing evidence.

Well that's only natural.

God sucks at it too!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
08-03-2014, 10:30 PM
(08-03-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 08:19 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  To be honest Alpha you sort of suck at providing evidence.

Well that's only natural.

God sucks at it too!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM