[split] A2 and LH arguing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(18-07-2013 06:41 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 06:29 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'd prefer not to derail this thread any further, but I recall multiple debates that we had last year about this same time.

Oh, I recall debates, however, if my knowledge serves, they weren't on social issues. They were on the theoretical testing of the supernatural, and the definition of life and wether or not viruses are living.

I do not believe I have argued with you on many social problems such as: Death penalty, abortion, homosexuality, guns, etc.

Mostly because I don't think we NEED to. Because I think on most of these issues, we are on the same page. Even with issues you claimed I was "acting like a sociopath." on. Drinking Beverage

I still would love to know though, so please PM me what exactly you know about my beliefs.

You displayed a remarkable apathy concerning your ideological views on the death penalty. That is why I said you were acting like a sociopath. You should not say claim loses their right to be considered a human being, no matter how angry you are. That is why I said it.

I have disagreed with you on your supporting ideaonscribe, and this recent drama as well. I think it is apparent that there are at least a few ideas we don't agree with. I think. concerning these topics we have disagreed on, it is because you are tightly-strung and ideological.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 08:26 AM
(18-07-2013 07:37 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 06:41 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Oh, I recall debates, however, if my knowledge serves, they weren't on social issues. They were on the theoretical testing of the supernatural, and the definition of life and wether or not viruses are living.

I do not believe I have argued with you on many social problems such as: Death penalty, abortion, homosexuality, guns, etc.

Mostly because I don't think we NEED to. Because I think on most of these issues, we are on the same page. Even with issues you claimed I was "acting like a sociopath." on. Drinking Beverage

I still would love to know though, so please PM me what exactly you know about my beliefs.

You displayed a remarkable apathy concerning your ideological views on the death penalty. That is why I said you were acting like a sociopath. You should not say claim loses their right to be considered a human being, no matter how angry you are. That is why I said it.

I have disagreed with you on your supporting ideaonscribe, and this recent drama as well. I think it is apparent that there are at least a few ideas we don't agree with. I think. concerning these topics we have disagreed on, it is because you are tightly-strung and ideological.
Supporting ideasonscribe? In what way? Being friendly to him? Never did I once say I agreed with an iota of what he said.

I believe this about the death penalty: "I don't have a problem with sentencing murderers to death, but I will not advocate it because we don't have a perfect justice system, and ending a person's life is too much of a huge decision with a margin of error."

My position on the recent drama was that the dude should have the right to discuss what he wishes as long as he is within the law, which he was. However, Seth has sided with you, and I fully am aware that I was on the wrong side of the fence when you look at the outcome.

I said that I don't consider cold-blooded murderers to be human. It is my opinion that the instant they killed an innocent, they have lost their right to their life, in my opinion. I have never stated that this was something everyone should follow, or everyone should agree with.

I just find murder of innocents that horrible. Oh, and I mean intentional murder of innocents.

I find you to be highly hyper-critical.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-07-2013, 08:28 AM
I must be in the wrong thread, I thought this was KC's opinion of people thread...I was looking for updates...Sadcryface

I am lost, please point the way...Weeping

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
18-07-2013, 08:32 AM
(18-07-2013 08:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I must be in the wrong thread, I thought this was KC's opinion of people thread...I was looking for updates...Sadcryface

I apologize, I would have much preferred it had Logica actually done what I suggested and shot me a PM. That way, Almighty (admin) Kingsy can give us his wonderful and (hopefully Tongue) accurate opinion of us.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-07-2013, 09:01 AM
(18-07-2013 08:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 08:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I must be in the wrong thread, I thought this was KC's opinion of people thread...I was looking for updates...Sadcryface

I apologize, I would have much preferred it had Logica actually done what I suggested and shot me a PM. That way, Almighty (admin) Kingsy can give us his wonderful and (hopefully Tongue) accurate opinion of us.

He could also split this thread. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: [split] A2 and LH arguing
(18-07-2013 09:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 08:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I apologize, I would have much preferred it had Logica actually done what I suggested and shot me a PM. That way, Almighty (admin) Kingsy can give us his wonderful and (hopefully Tongue) accurate opinion of us.

He could also split this thread. Drinking Beverage

[Image: orly.jpg]

...haven't seen the Orly Owl in a long, long time, huh?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]