[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
(24-11-2013 09:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 09:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [quote='Taqiyya Mockingbird' pid='426039' dateline='1385349533']

Her son was a valued member of our community and his mother hacked his account, posted under his name and then started her own account to troll here. Let's not give her an excuse to return.

I understand that.

Then fucking stop!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2013, 09:59 PM
No more 'shoo's' from Mom? WTAF?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-11-2013, 11:48 PM
(24-11-2013 09:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 09:50 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I understand that.

Then fucking stop!

You approach things your way, I approach them mine. <shrug>

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-11-2013, 08:42 AM
(24-11-2013 07:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
The way you display Christ, as evidence from this thread, is not in a loving, joyous, peaceful, patient, good, kind, faithful, gentle, or self controlling way.

It is in an over-bearing, condescending, hateful, manipulative, and malicious way.

Gotta say... that's also my interpretation from the fan-fiction I've read.

But you forget 'self-important'.

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-11-2013, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 08:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: [split] A2's hijacking
(24-11-2013 02:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He has turned away from The Lord's grace. There is no way my boy would go against Him if not for your influence.

GirlyMan ain't trying to separate your boy from Him, Girly's all about embracing and absorbing and digesting Him. So close that I become Him, I am Him, the embodiment of The Word. Which is after all just the message of The Word to begin with.

Be The Word, Concerned, be The Word.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-11-2013, 07:27 PM
(26-11-2013 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He has turned away from The Lord's grace. There is no way my boy would go against Him if not for your influence.

GirlyMan ain't trying to separate your boy from Him, Girly's all about embracing and absorbing Him. So close that I become Him, I am Him, the embodiment of The Word. Which is after all the message of The Word to begin with.
Yeah ain't that the whole point? They supposed to be all loving and compassionate christ-like and shit, but no, they turn out to be judgemental sad sacs of "woe is me" self-pity party with deep seated abandonment issues with big daddy who kicked them out of his garden.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Are the two accounts on the same IP ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
26-11-2013, 08:27 PM
(26-11-2013 08:14 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Are the two accounts on the same IP ?

Um, pretty sure if they're in the same household they would be lol. Most people use one router in a household, hence one ip. That's of course, an assumption, but a common one.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
26-11-2013, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 09:01 PM by sporehux.)
(26-11-2013 08:27 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 08:14 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Are the two accounts on the same IP ?

Um, pretty sure if they're in the same household they would be lol. Most people use one router in a household, hence one ip. That's of course, an assumption, but a common one.

Thats why i was asking, to see if it really is the "mom" or the same troll who cracked A2's account or just a random Troll.

I'm still thinking it's A2 and probably and an accomplice, dicking around laughing their asses off. Was A2 friends with any of the "banned"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
26-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Now, I realise this account hasn't seemed to have made another appearance for quite some time (relatively speaking), but I want to get involved just in case the owner of said, or someone of similar disposition toward like acts might appear.

(24-11-2013 01:39 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:27 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Good idea, maybe the next time Atothetheist logs back on, he will remember your advice Smartass

My son will never be logging back on he has finally seen the light and I wont let you all ruin him.

You are a coward.
This is an absolute statement: You. Are. Cowardly.

By refusing Ato's access to this forum and his own developed beliefs, out of fear of his going to hell or whatever, you are effectively admitting that your god is powerless and that you are terrified by original thought. You cower and turn to underhanded tactics against something you fear and perceive as a threat, even though there is no threat in reality; such underhanded tactics and fear-responses are undoubtedly cowardly.
Do you really feel that your god is so weak as to allow him to go to hell if it wasn't past of the supposedly all-powerful and typically omnipotent's deities designs?

In fact, I would argue that by restricting his ability to believe as he chooses, associate with whom he chooses and to access the internet (within perfectly legal manners) as he chooses, you are committing not only rights violations but human rights violations. The right's to religion, association and expression are not only guaranteed by the US Constitution, but demanded by the United Nations, which also includes access to the internet as a human right, in addition to the previously mentioned in SEVERAL international rights treatises and declarations, to which the United States is in and to the greater part, signatory.
In addition, I call that abuse, and not allowing him to develop in his own way I'd call neglect.

One might argue that I am being overly abrasive by calling you snivelling, cowardly, neglectful right's-denying abuser, and I say damn right! I type, for I am pissed. Behaviour as detailed by "Concerned" is, in my opinion, absolutely unforgivable and I don't give a damn if it's out of spite, anger or fear. I hold personal liberties and rights to extremely high regard and it is a rare day when I see it restricted in such a manner, and an even rarer day when I am sufficiently pissed to write like this: Not allowing a human being to think for them-self is bad enough, restricting them further is worse, but I think I have a decent feel for Ato's potential intellectually, at his age, he is already leagues ahead of myself (just one year above if I remember correctly) and I'd dare say he has the possibility to surpass many of the highly intelligent people here. I also value intelligence, perhaps even more highly than anything else, and to me, stifling the development of a person who is already demonstrably smart at a young age might just be one of the few things I regard as an unforgivable 'sin' against human kind.

As a last-minute thing, I want to emphasise that I take this very seriously; this kind of behaviour is above Ato: I doubt it's him trolling.

I bid this anger-based post adieu.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post