[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-11-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 09:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: [split] A2's hijacking
(26-11-2013 08:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You are a coward. This is an absolute statement: You. Are. Cowardly.

The fuck crawled up in your ass and died. ... Accusing someone, anyone, of cowardice is out of bounds. ... I will show you fear in a handful of dust. ... Fucker. ... Let's see you call her a coward then.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2013, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 09:43 PM by sporehux.)
So The IP thing , Yes or No ?
I don't want the number or anything, just to know if its the same.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
26-11-2013, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 10:40 PM by Adenosis.)
(24-11-2013 01:39 PM)Concerned Wrote:  My son will never be logging back on he has finally seen the light and I wont let you all ruin him.
(24-11-2013 02:14 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He has turned his back on God

So which is it?

(24-11-2013 02:34 PM)Concerned Wrote:  At least Im saving him by keeping him away from the likes of you all of you should be ashamed.
(24-11-2013 02:20 PM)Concerned Wrote:  We have free will God doesnt need you

Who is in the group you call 'We'? Clearly not Ato if your restricting it.
I suppose you think you have the free will to restrict his free will. That's quite the 'free will' god gave us.

If this is for real, I wish him the best. I can't imagine being in that situation.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
26-11-2013, 10:44 PM
(26-11-2013 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 08:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You are a coward. This is an absolute statement: You. Are. Cowardly.

The fuck crawled up in your ass and died. ... Accusing someone, anyone, of cowardice is out of bounds. ... I will show you fear in a handful of dust. ... Fucker. ... Let's see you call her a coward then.

This reminds grizzly of a tale
Some royal bitch happend on a huge mud puddle and didn't want to get her billion dollar dress ruined
Some nice old shaolin monk dude and his young apprentice monk offered to carry her over and she reluctantly snoberly accepted
The old monk carried her over and placed her down. She didn't even give him any money or even a nice thank you..what a bitch.
Then several hours later as the old and young monk wandered about the young monk couldn't contain his stupid self and said "Why did you put up with that bitch? Look at your muddy clothes man. No money or even a polite thank you from that craggy royal bitch. Whats up with you man?"
The old monk says, "That was hours ago when I placed her down, why are you still carrying her?"
Moral of the story, don't hold shit grudges. Move the fuck on. gawddd

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
26-11-2013, 11:24 PM

Refusing to allow Ato to develop and grow based on her fears is, to me, cowardly. Expressing worry I'm okay with and can understand, but going to such underhanded tactics like compromising his account, and banning him from the forum, I find no excuse; her actions to me are downright contemptible which is the definition.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-11-2013, 11:31 PM
*sigh* I read this whole thread ... It's actually hella depressing. To all you people who continue to address "concerned" I highly doubt we will see another response from her here. I feel for the kid, he's literally getting mentally enslaved for years to come. I just home he doesn't get Stockholm syndrome.

Concerned...you will never read this...but damn girl. I know you can't help it given you belief, but YOU are the reason why I care about atheism. If people like you weren't emotionally abusing your families with this BS then I wouldn't feel so compelled to be an antitheist. You probably don't know what that means..or you may, I don't know...but you know what, you can look it up.

I'm glad you all care about him so much (I actually have no idea who he is). But this type of thing means a lot to kids, even if he might not ever see it. Validation that he is an individual and he is appreciated for who he is. I hope he sees all of your kind words some day.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
26-11-2013, 11:42 PM
This is a great example why Atheism or Noneism will continue to rise, parents cannot keep kids in the dark anymore, education and free thought will drive superstition underground. Churches will end up all being gutted and turned into community centers.

When a parent says do or don't do this/that, "BECAUSE I SAID SO !!" just naturally causes kids to rebel.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
27-11-2013, 06:16 AM
(24-11-2013 02:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  From what I have seen he is smart, well-spoken, empathetic, funny, and generally well liked. He is open to all people regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds and appears to have the potential for a very bright future. If that's seen as a corrupted individual, then something is amiss with that line of reasoning.

I think the complete lack of response to this post proves that this pitiful excuse for a mother is a bad parent. Someone says something lovely and constructive about her child, but it is ignored because of her crusade.
She is nothing but a horse wearing blinders. Can only see straight ahead unless some priest will yank the leash. Which he will not, because the bible says nothing about live and let live.

Moments like these when I think that 'christians' do not follow the teachings of christ, but live by the code of the jews who investigated his crimes and the council that prosecuted his offenses.

These are their stories.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post
27-11-2013, 06:21 AM
I could be wrong of course but I get the impression that the mom upon investigation found this site on her son's computer, lost her damn mind and stormed in here to tell everyone here off. She had her say.
I honestly don't blame her for her upset nor her anger. Apparently Much of what is said here goes against everything coursing through this woman's veins. So.... a little compassion for a VERY upset mother. (probably more angry at herself than anyone here anyway)

but........ I doubt she'll be back.

I made her a very nice mom-to-mom post and if she can't respond to someone treating her with compassion and understanding - well that says plenty in my book.

peace out

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
27-11-2013, 09:41 PM

I am most certainly not a coward I am just doing what is right for my boy.