[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-11-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: [split] A2's hijacking
Concerned,
I don't know for sure if this is the case but we did have a thread going were people discussed the origin of their names. It was a while ago, I don't know if your son participated in that or not.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 11:13 PM
(27-11-2013 11:04 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The NSA told us. Drinking Beverage

Since none of you are willing to answer me I WILL ask my son.

If you insist about making a deal about it, he let it slip on one or two innocuous posts in the forums ancient history, and isn't actually anything worth fretting over.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2013, 11:26 PM
(27-11-2013 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:04 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Since none of you are willing to answer me I WILL ask my son.

If you insist about making a deal about it, he let it slip on one or two innocuous posts in the forums ancient history, and isn't actually anything worth fretting over.

Thats not what my boy said. Either you are lying or he is.
27-11-2013, 11:28 PM
(27-11-2013 11:26 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Thats not what my boy said. Either you are lying or he is.

It's entirely possible that Free Thought made an honest mistake. There are a lot of people here that he has interacted with and it's easy to be mistaken on these things.

That's one possibility.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-11-2013, 11:30 PM
(27-11-2013 11:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:26 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Thats not what my boy said. Either you are lying or he is.

It's entirely possible that Free Thought made an honest mistake. There are a lot of people here that he has interacted with and it's easy to be mistaken on these things.

Is this what happened?
27-11-2013, 11:31 PM
(27-11-2013 11:26 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you insist about making a deal about it, he let it slip on one or two innocuous posts in the forums ancient history, and isn't actually anything worth fretting over.

Not every one listens to, or is on the podcasts. There are thousands of TTA members.
No one is lying. How about everyone just calm down.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
(27-11-2013 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you insist about making a deal about it, he let it slip on one or two innocuous posts in the forums ancient history, and isn't actually anything worth fretting over.

Does it even matter what any of us say to you?

You're going to keep assuming whatever you want regardless if it makes sense or follows logic. How people on the forum know his name is such a trivial matter, but when one of us brings up a serious issue you dodge it. The behavior you're exhibiting right now is very creepy and abnormal. You need to seek the help of a professional as has already been suggested.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
(27-11-2013 11:30 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Is this what happened?

I have no idea. I'm just speculating as to the possibilities.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.

You'll have to excuse my memory, as Hughsie said, I interact with a lot of people here, mistakes in memory are inevitable.

I do mantain that a first name is nothing to reasonably fret over, however, regardless of my memory.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2013, 11:32 PM
(27-11-2013 11:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Not every one listens to, or is on the podcasts. There are thousands of TTA members.
No one is lying. How about everyone just calm down.

Who said anything about Podcasts? I certainly didn't.