[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-11-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: [split] A2's hijacking
(27-11-2013 11:32 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not every one listens to, or is on the podcasts. There are thousands of TTA members.
No one is lying. How about everyone just calm down.

Who said anything about Podcasts? I certainly didn't.

No one said you did.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 11:34 PM
I said earlier that it could have been mentioned when we talked about what our names mean. I don't remember everyone that took part but it's a distinct possibility.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-11-2013, 11:37 PM
(27-11-2013 11:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:32 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Who said anything about Podcasts? I certainly didn't.

No one said you did.

Yes but it just so happens that you mentioned something about
Podcasts.

My boy said something about them. Were you aware that he was on one?

Was it a fairly popular one?
27-11-2013, 11:41 PM
I have listened to most of the podcasts, I only recall Carlo from here speaking on one and I think a letter from Hobbit on another one. I don't remember anyone else from here.

27-11-2013, 11:43 PM
(27-11-2013 11:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have listened to most of the podcasts, I only recall Carlo from here speaking on one and I think a letter from Hobbit on another one. I don't remember anyone else from here.

Are you saying my boy wasn't on one?
27-11-2013, 11:43 PM
(27-11-2013 11:37 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said you did.

Yes but it just so happens that you mentioned something about
Podcasts.

I have no idea which one. If he remembers saying his name on one, it could easily have been on one. I've only listened to a couple, and many people mention their names. No one sits around memorizing names.

Seems you are more concerned about YOUR reputation here. Did someone at your church, or school, all of a sudden confront you about the beliefs of your children ?
Is THAT what this is all about ? Your embarrassment ? Your standing in your community ? You really do need help, ma'am. Seriously.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-11-2013, 11:44 PM
I am saying if he was I missed that one. I haven't heard every one.

27-11-2013, 11:46 PM
(27-11-2013 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:37 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Yes but it just so happens that you mentioned something about
Podcasts.

I have no idea which one. If he remembers saying his name on one, it could easily have been on one. I've only listened to a couple, and many people mention their names. No one sits around memorizing names.

Seems you are more concerned about YOUR reputation here. Did someone at your church, or school, all of a sudden confront you about the beliefs of your children ?
Is THAT what this is all about ? Your embarrassment ? Your standing in your community ? You really do need help, ma'am. Seriously.

Why did you mention Podcasts then?
27-11-2013, 11:48 PM
(27-11-2013 11:37 PM)Concerned Wrote:  Yes but it just so happens that you mentioned something about
Podcasts.

Seth has produced 137 podcasts to date. He could well have been on one (I don't know myself, I don't listen to them), and as many here do listen he could well have been heard.

Again, I'm just speculating.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-11-2013, 11:49 PM
(27-11-2013 11:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have listened to most of the podcasts, I only recall Carlo from here speaking on one and I think a letter from Hobbit on another one. I don't remember anyone else from here.

I don't recall Carlo's appearance. I'll have to check that out.

I just listened to yesterday's. I thought the way they dealt with Emma (the 11-year old) was very kind.
But you can tell they trying hard not to laugh.

So sad to be indoctrinated at such a young age. It says so much about her parents / guardians / community...

... taught what to think not how to think.

Still, the world is changing... I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth etc.