[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-11-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: [split] A2's hijacking
(28-11-2013 12:05 AM)Concerned Wrote:  You all are impossible! I'm leaving to get a goodnights rest for thanksgiving. I never want to return here again

Please don't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-11-2013, 12:09 AM
(28-11-2013 12:05 AM)Concerned Wrote:  You all are impossible! I'm leaving to get a goodnights rest for thanksgiving. I never want to return here again

Mrs A2's mom, I think it's safe to say that our views on things conflict here. I have yet to offer any insults your way, and I most certainly won't leave you with any. However, sometimes when conversations make no progress, leaving them be is sometimes best as only more frustration is likely to come from it.

I wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy your time with your family. Even if our views differ, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. I'm sorry that it's been a frustrating interaction for so many, just know we don't all want to cast insults your way.

Again, I wish you the best. I hope you, your son and your family find what they are looking for.

Cheers.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
28-11-2013, 12:10 AM
A2 ... You don't control him, or if you do, it's only for a short time.

So if you truly don't want him back here, or thinking about atheism etc, then you'll have to *convince* him that he's better off not coming back. Ordering him not to isn't gonna be effective. It *is* gonna make him resent you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-11-2013, 12:10 AM
You and your son will be in our prayers.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2013, 12:13 AM

That's a lie.

We are clearly all possible as we are all 'here'.

... I still don't understand the whole thanksgiving thing.

(28-11-2013 12:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I think I've been pretty reasonable and fair.

Yes, yes you have.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-11-2013, 12:15 AM
(28-11-2013 12:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I still don't understand the whole thanksgiving thing.

Americans give thanks, for having an excuse to eat Christmas dinner a month early. It really does suit America when you think about it. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-11-2013, 12:15 AM
(28-11-2013 12:15 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 12:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... I still don't understand the whole thanksgiving thing.

Americans give thanks, for having an excuse to eat Christmas dinner a month early. It really does suit America when you think about it. Big Grin

Fuck you Hughsie. It's about turkey and booze. Laughat

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
28-11-2013, 12:16 AM
And football and naps.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2013, 12:19 AM
(28-11-2013 12:15 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Fuck you Hughsie. It's about turkey and booze. Laughat

Exactly, Christmas dinner but a month early. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-11-2013, 12:19 AM
These damn guys from the other side of the pond telling me what thanksgiving is a bout... TURKEY, PUNK. Go watch some god damned silly ball, whatever that is with the strange stick. Cricket? The hell Hughsie. Dodgy

(I'm just kidding, I love you hughsie)