[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
(24-11-2013 02:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He has turned away from The Lord's grace. There is no way my boy would go against Him if not for your influence. I think Lucifer compelled him to you.

No one here grabbed him through the computer screen and brought him to this place.

And what religion to you profess to belong to? Lots of Lucifer talk, aren't you Catholic? I don't remember hearing that much about Lucifer at St. Francis Xavier or in Catholic school.

I am Catholic yes. Catholics recognize the Devil and the way he works within the world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Concerned's post
24-11-2013, 02:11 PM
(24-11-2013 02:09 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:07 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Then you'll be happy to know, Lucifer doesn't exist.

Thats Lucifer's greatest deception right there. He does exist you are just to stubborn to embrace God.

So you would prefer I believe in "God" so that I could then believe in "Lucifer"?

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
24-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Maybe it was the Latin masses, and I didn't get that.

Either way, we aren't minions of your devil. We are simply people that don't share your belief in a god.

How again, has your son been corrupted?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-11-2013, 02:14 PM
(24-11-2013 02:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe it was the Latin masses, and I didn't get that.

Either way, we aren't minions of your devil. We are simply people that don't share your belief in a god.

How again, has your son been corrupted?

He has turned his back on God
24-11-2013, 02:14 PM
From what I have seen he is smart, well-spoken, empathetic, funny, and generally well liked. He is open to all people regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds and appears to have the potential for a very bright future. If that's seen as a corrupted individual, then something is amiss with that line of reasoning.

[+] 13 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:15 PM
(24-11-2013 02:09 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He does exist you are just to stubborn to embrace God.

But god directs everything. Including whatever I might do.
I am an atheist because that's what god wants. God needs atheists. Perhaps you missed the memo. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-11-2013, 02:16 PM
And you are only concerned with his belief or non-belief? Do you think that is all a person is?

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:16 PM
(24-11-2013 02:07 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ya, let's discuss maturity. Drinking Beverage
Shoo fly!

How immature can you possibly be? Can you really be a mother do you not understand the need to protect your child from dangerous people?

Again, let's talk maturity. I don't need to hack my kid's account and post as them. I don't need to troll a forum you already said they won't be returning to.

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2013, 02:17 PM
And along your line of thinking...you are here because Lucifer lured you here? You have no will to resist the power of the devil even with your god behind you?

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:20 PM
(24-11-2013 02:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:09 PM)Concerned Wrote:  He does exist you are just to stubborn to embrace God.

But god directs everything. Including whatever I might do.
I am an atheist because that's what god wants. God needs atheists. Perhaps you missed the memo. Shy

We have free will God doesnt need you