[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
Doesn't deciding what god does or doesn't need mean that you are seeing yourself as a god and that's also against the rules?

I thought only the pope could speak for god, I mean as a mortal and all.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2013, 02:36 PM
(24-11-2013 02:34 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Really, you can look in his eyes and say that he is going to hell.

Nice belief system you have there.

And pitiful maternal instincts.

At least Im saving him by keeping him away from the likes of you all of you should be ashamed.

You should be ashamed that you don't love him enough to allow him to think for himself.

[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:37 PM
You aren't saving him, you are blackmailing him...god good with that? What chapter and verse is that in?

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:38 PM
'The likes of you' You pompous ass. That is casting judgement. You really think that you have the right to judge...did god give you some special permission?

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 02:39 PM
(24-11-2013 02:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Really, you can look in his eyes and say that he is going to hell.

At least Im saving him by keeping him away from the likes of you all of you should be ashamed.

Then your work here is done.

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2013, 02:40 PM

Yes far better he should be a good little thought slave than actually use the brain that you think an all powerful Sky Fairy gave him. Honestly considering what the catholic church has been up to the last 2000 years I think you need to do a check on whose morals are corrupt. Ato is a smart vibrant young man with well thought out opinions any Real Parent would be proud of him. The fact that all you care about is whether or not he has the same imaginary friend as you speaks volumes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 02:40 PM
(24-11-2013 02:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Concerned, knowing your son as you know him right now, loving your son the way you love him, would you douse him in gasoline, burn him alive, put out the flames before he dies and take him to the hospital to save his life, just to douse him in gasoline and repeat it all over again for the next 60 years of his life?

Concerned...that was not a rhetorical question. Would you do choose to do that to your own son?

24-11-2013, 02:42 PM
(24-11-2013 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'The likes of you' You pompous ass. That is casting judgement. You really think that you have the right to judge...did god give you some special permission?

You can't reason with those intent on speaking for god. Angel
I'm sure "concerned" has frequently sinned snd fallen short of the glory of god.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

24-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Looks like PleaseJesus finally got one of his threads super hijacked. Thumbsup

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
24-11-2013, 02:47 PM
(24-11-2013 02:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Looks like PleaseJesus finally got one of his threads super hijacked. Thumbsup

Well, if there's any good that could come from this...Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post