[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
(24-11-2013 02:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Looks like PleaseJesus finally got one of his threads super hijacked. Thumbsup

Well, if there's any good that could come from this...Dodgy

You know me, always glass half full.Drinking Beverage

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
24-11-2013, 02:53 PM
(24-11-2013 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'The likes of you' You pompous ass. That is casting judgement. You really think that you have the right to judge...did god give you some special permission?

You can't reason with those intent on speaking for god. Angel
I'm sure "concerned" has frequently sinned snd fallen short of the glory of god.

What's sad is, she feels it's her obligation to make her child feel the same fear, guilt, and shame that she was cornered into acquiring.

No matter how shitty or even amazing my life might have been growing up, I would never try to make my child emulate anyone else's life but their own.

A child's life isn't about the parent; it's about the child. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 20 users Like kim's post
24-11-2013, 03:02 PM
(24-11-2013 02:22 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And you are only concerned with his belief or non-belief? Do you think that is all a person is?

Its is important

Look, your boy came here for reasons we don't know. He made a lot of friends, people like him. He is very smart for his age, perhaps gifted.

You don't want to stunt his mind, you want him to explore and learn about everything, the kid has a bright future.

If he needs to explore what atheists think, and if you have been the mother you say you are, you have nothing to worry about.

He has already left and moved on. So why are you here? Would you like to discuss religion with us? Or?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 11 users Like Dom's post
24-11-2013, 03:05 PM
(24-11-2013 02:53 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You can't reason with those intent on speaking for god. Angel
I'm sure "concerned" has frequently sinned snd fallen short of the glory of god.

What's sad is, she feels it's her obligation to make her child feel the same fear, guilt, and shame that she was cornered into acquiring.

No matter how shitty or even amazing my life might have been growing up, I would never try to make my child emulate anyone else's life but their own.

A child's life isn't about the parent; it's about the child. Shy

I think "concerned" should change their name to "insecure" Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2013, 03:10 PM
(24-11-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  He has already left and moved on. So why are you here? Would you like to discuss religion with us? Or?

That would be nice! Thumbsup

Concerned, since you've made the account and all, why not stick around? You can ask anyone any questions you like. Just get to know what people here are like as individuals. Sure we can be a rowdy bunch when confronted but basically we're an educated bunch who like to sit around and share common sense.

Invitation to stay is extended, Concerned. Hang around - you might enjoy it and have an enlightened time.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
24-11-2013, 03:23 PM
(24-11-2013 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  He has already left and moved on. So why are you here? Would you like to discuss religion with us? Or?

That would be nice! Thumbsup

Concerned, since you've made the account and all, why not stick around? You can ask anyone any questions you like. Just get to know what people here are like as individuals. Sure we can be a rowdy bunch when confronted but basically we're an educated bunch who like to sit around and share common sense.

Invitation to stay is extended, Concerned. Hang around - you might enjoy it and have an enlightened time.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

You are far more charitable than I can be. I'd like to know what drove "concerned" to hack her child's account. Honestly, making an account of her own here is fine and if she wishes to stay that's up to her...

It's the obvious insecurity I find so deeply troubling and childish.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2013, 03:28 PM
My issue is that there is so much in Steven to love and be proud of, and she doesn't and isn't. Not one time did she say anything positive about him or say that she loved him, unless I missed something. She is worried about appearances, what will the neighbors say about her as a mother if her son isn't a lock-stepping Catholic.

Withholding her love is abusive, mean, and unforgivable.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
24-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Concerned.

You sound to me like an unhinged and unhealthy human being. If I I had the ability to I would have the state on you -so- fast for being an unfit mother. Now go away, you are wasting your time here, your presence is disgusting. I'm just SO grateful that he is sooooo much smarter than you are.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-11-2013, 03:33 PM
It is pretty disturbing... but I really feel for people who have such insecurities. They really have no idea that their own insecurity can damage not just themselves but everyone around them.

It's tough to be tolerant of anything coming out of someone like that - but they don't seem to have any idea that some of their behavior might be unacceptable. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-11-2013, 03:34 PM
OK, now I am convinced it's a wind up.

No parent is that inane / insane. Lucifer? Really? What century are we living in?

I call Poe.

'Concerned' is A2's gf.

Good one, bro.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post