[split] A2's hijacking

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing
(24-11-2013 07:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  As a Christian, I can feel confident in saying this... watching the "Christian" behavior that you're displaying in this thread is the reason why your boy has turned his back. I wouldn't want to be a Christian either if your action were my examples of Christianity.

You compelled him to do this. Not atheists... not Lucifer. You're to blame.

The way you display Christ, as evidence from this thread, is not in a loving, joyous, peaceful, patient, good, kind, faithful, gentle, or self controlling way.

It is in an over-bearing, condescending, hateful, manipulative, and malicious way.

Your representation of Christ has affected him. Other factors have only supported it.

As a Christian, I know that not listening or using empathy and being condescending and judgmental towards those that are not Christians is single handedly the worst way to build a relationship with someone and ultimately have the discussion of faith.

Stop blaming everyone else. Start blaming yourself if you absolutely need something to blame.

Moreover, you need to have faith in God... and know that God has a plan for your son, and God doesn't need your help in enacting that plan.

Love your son. Support your son. Listen to your son. Try and understand your son.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Boysurroundedbymoms's post
24-11-2013, 08:14 PM
(24-11-2013 03:39 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Only The Lord knows the answer to the question we humans cant fathom the power of God, that's why He is a mystery

You mean Lord Buddha...? Lord Voldemort...? Screamin' Lord Such....?

BTW, Look up "Argumentum Ad Ignoratium".

:rolleyes"

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(24-11-2013 01:39 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:27 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Good idea, maybe the next time Atothetheist logs back on, he will remember your advice Smartass

My son will never be logging back on he has finally seen the light and I wont let you all ruin him.

UM what is this "ruining" business...? Presume much?

24-11-2013, 08:19 PM
(24-11-2013 08:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 03:39 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Only The Lord knows the answer to the question we humans cant fathom the power of God, that's why He is a mystery

You mean Lord Buddha...? Lord Voldemort...? Screamin' Lord Such....?

BTW, Look up "Argumentum Ad Ignoratium".

:rolleyes"
You do know that the person's account was high jacked by his mother, right?
24-11-2013, 08:22 PM
This all really sucks, Ato is a great kid! I really hope he gets through this. I can't imagine what is happening in his home right now..

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-11-2013, 08:25 PM
(24-11-2013 01:53 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Shoo fly!

And who might you be? You call yourself a mother but you are still on this site corrupting my boy and turning him away from Him.

You seem very angry. It seems to be clouding your judgment and your ability (if you ever had one) to be objective.

No one is "corrupting" your boy, or trying to "corrupt" your boy.

If your boy is turning away from superstitions and belief in malevolent, misogynistic, totalitarian fairy tales, that's not a Bad Thing, no matter how much you don't like it.

24-11-2013, 08:29 PM
(24-11-2013 02:01 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have corrupted no one. You said he won't be logging in, so problem solved and that he has returned to your faith...unless you lied about that. Either way I can't be bothered with the likes of you.

Shoo fly!

How immature of you lying is a sin.

Yes, lying is a "sin", according to your fairy tales, So, when you tell your son lies that you *know* your fairytale monster deity actually exists when you really don't have a clue or any sort of evidence, you are lying. And "sinning".

But it's pretty silly of you to blather on to atheists about "sinning", when we don't believe in it.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-11-2013, 08:31 PM
(24-11-2013 02:49 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, if there's any good that could come from this...Dodgy

You know me, always glass half full.Drinking Beverage

It's always full...but, full of what? Water? Oxygen? Bullshit? Thumbsup

24-11-2013, 08:33 PM
(24-11-2013 02:06 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  May I ask how he has been corrupted? And do you think the people on this site went and dragged him here?

He has turned away from The Lord's grace.

The Lord Buddha?

Quote:There is no way my boy would go against Him if not for your influence.

Um did someone hold his arm behind his back and force him to look at this website, and to register and log on and introduce himself?

Quote: I think Lucifer compelled him to you.

What's a lucifer?

24-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Unshakable faith....sounds like a good thing to a religious person. To me it is an insult. Funny how we differ.