[split] Alexis Carell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 08:51 AM
[split] Alexis Carell
(18-06-2014 08:43 AM)sophonian Wrote:  In the biography of this novel prize it is mentioned that he experimented a change of mind in Lourdes after he had seen a miraculous healing of a woman. After that, he critized the scientific community for not study this extraordinary cases. He did not found any explication. Do you think miracles are not usually studied by scientific community?

Try making sense next time.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Alexis Carell
(18-06-2014 08:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 08:43 AM)sophonian Wrote:  In the biography of this novel prize it is mentioned that he experimented a change of mind in Lourdes after he had seen a miraculous healing of a woman. After that, he critized the scientific community for not study this extraordinary cases. He did not found any explication. Do you think miracles are not usually studied by scientific community?

It's a little off yes but you have to be a retard if you don't understand what was asked. Just sayin'.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
18-06-2014, 09:08 AM
(18-06-2014 09:02 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 08:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Try making sense next time.
It's a little off yes but you have to be a retard if you don't understand what was asked. Just sayin'.

I am commenting on the incoherence in the OP. You don't have to do anything at all to prove that you're a retard.

18-06-2014, 09:11 AM
(18-06-2014 09:03 AM)sophonian Wrote:  That makes sense.

The miracle who he said to experiment was a healing of tuberculous peritonitis. I know that mental diseases can be healed by sugestion in religious groups, but what about organic diseases?

Yes because science is simply incapable of treating/curing tuberculosis. Rolleyes

ProTip: you have provided no support at all for your claim.

18-06-2014, 09:15 AM
(18-06-2014 09:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 09:02 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  It's a little off yes but you have to be a retard if you don't understand what was asked. Just sayin'.

I am commenting on the incoherence in the OP. You don't have to do anything at all to prove that you're a retard.
I fully understand what you were commenting on. I mean what the fuck else could you have been possibly commenting on? I'm not so sure that the OP was so incoherent as not to be understood. Obviously some folks easily understood what was said.
Love your comeback by the way. It's not reminiscent of "I know you are but what am I" at all. What an enormous wit...
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
18-06-2014, 09:20 AM
(18-06-2014 09:15 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 09:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I am commenting on the incoherence in the OP. You don't have to do anything at all to prove that you're a retard.
I fully understand what you were commenting on. I mean what the fuck else could you have been possibly commenting on?

So you are just being an asshole. Which I was pointing out.

Quote: I'm not so sure that the OP was so incoherent as not to be understood. Obviously some folks easily understood what was said.

Nor did I claim that. Idiot.

Quote:Love your comeback by the way. It's not reminiscent of "I know you are but what am I" at all. What an enormous wit...

It was designed to illustrate how puerile your "I don't like what you say so you must be a retard" fail. Glad you could muster enough brain cells to at least figure that one out.

18-06-2014, 10:18 AM
(18-06-2014 09:20 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 09:15 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I fully understand what you were commenting on. I mean what the fuck else could you have been possibly commenting on?

So you are just being an asshole. Which I was pointing out.

Quote: I'm not so sure that the OP was so incoherent as not to be understood. Obviously some folks easily understood what was said.

Quote:Love your comeback by the way. It's not reminiscent of "I know you are but what am I" at all. What an enormous wit...

It was designed to illustrate how puerile your "I don't like what you say so you must be a retard" fail. Glad you could muster enough brain cells to at least figure that one out.
Ok. So first you say something about how the OP makes no sense. Then I comment on that and you reply with "I was commenting on the incoherence of the OP." I said that I knew this ant that makes me an asshole? You claim that you didn't say the OP was beyond understanding. Ok. You didn't actually say that I agree. However you did at first ask the guy to make more sense next time or some such thing. Why would you say that if you understood what was said. Nope it seems neither the asshole and the idiot are me.
The asshole would be the guy who fully understands what was said but claims its incoherent so that he might experience a short time of superiority.
I might call the guy wo claims something is incoherent and then claims that he didn't mean it was beyond understanding, an idiot but I'm more likely to call that person a liar.
18-06-2014, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2014 10:40 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(18-06-2014 10:18 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 09:20 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So you are just being an asshole. Which I was pointing out.

Ok. So first you say something about how the OP makes no sense. Then I comment on that and you reply with "I was commenting on the incoherence of the OP." I said that I knew this ant that makes me an asshole?

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

Quote:You claim that you didn't say the OP was beyond understanding. Ok. You didn't actually say that I agree. However you did at first ask the guy to make more sense next time or some such thing. Why would you say that if you understood what was said. Nope it seems neither the asshole and the idiot are me.

You are really having a difficult time with this, aren't you.

Quote:The asshole would be the guy who fully understands what was said but claims its incoherent so that he might experience a short time of superiority.

The fact that you and I and others were able to decipher the incoherent drivel the OP posted is irrelevant to its original incoherence. Try to keep up.

Quote:I might call the guy wo claims something is incoherent and then claims that he didn't mean it was beyond understanding, an idiot but I'm more likely to call that person a liar.

Did you really have nothing to do today but make a public ass of yourself?

in·co·her·ent
ˌinkōˈhi(ə)rənt,ˌiNG-,-ˈher-/
adjective
adjective: incoherent

(of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear

Not to mention that the OP has provided absolutely no reference to any real or useful information about the event that is alleged to have occurred, or who this person was that the OP is referencing, or anything substantial beyond "LOL Miracles, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!". [Image: trollface.png]

But don't let any of that get in the way of you making a complete idiot of yourself. Carry on.

18-06-2014, 10:32 AM
(18-06-2014 08:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

I'm returning to this.
Here are your choices.
1) you understood the OP but felt the desire to degrade the person so that you might feel superior. This makes you an asshole.
2) you didn't understand what the OP said. This makes you too stupid to live.
18-06-2014, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2014 11:00 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(18-06-2014 10:32 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 08:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Try making sense next time.

I'm returning to this.
Here are your choices.
1) you understood the OP but felt the desire to degrade the person so that you might feel superior. This makes you an asshole.
2) you didn't understand what the OP said. This makes you too stupid to live.

False Choice Fallacy. FAIL.

The OP not only used language that looked like it was pushed through the worst early beta iteration of Google Translate imaginable, but also, as I just stated, failed to cite ANY references at all to the events in question, or to who the subject of the OP is. And I *am* an asshole. So what is your whiny pussy ass going to do about it.

In addition, the OP is a well-known JAQ-off artist, if you had the brains to check its post history, and doesn't deserve anything more than the terse sarcasm it got. So why the fuck are you making a big show of white-knighting for an obvious troll? Stupid fuck.