[split] Alexis Carell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 11:06 AM
[split] Alexis Carell
(18-06-2014 10:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hi Sophonian,

Please excuse the unnecessary bickering in your thread.

It seems obvious to almost everyone that you are here looking for answers and I can see this also by looking at your earlier posts.

At the same time, I notice that you did not post an introduction. Do not feel obliged to do so but an introductory post often helps to break the ice.

Also, it might be useful, in order to help us to help you, if you could give us a reference (a link to an article, for example) in your opening post (OP).

Cheers
DLJ

And welcome (because I didn't say that when you joined).

HA -- I think you meant "lookingforanswers".

So why don't you go ahead and plus-rep this assclown, like you do with every other fucking troll who shows up here.

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: [split] Alexis Carell
(18-06-2014 11:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

So why don't you go ahead and plus-rep this assclown, like you do with every other fucking troll who shows up here.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif]
[Image: 3q3bvxxf-1353902236.jpg]
[Image: U_Mad_Bro.jpeg]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
19-06-2014, 03:20 PM
The fuck is a Alexis Carell?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2014, 11:23 PM
(18-06-2014 07:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 11:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

Drinking Beverage

[Image: Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif]
[Image: 3q3bvxxf-1353902236.jpg]

It ain't a straw man when you do it, idiot.

Quote:[Image: U_Mad_Bro.jpeg]

I ain't even mad, bitch. But I can see that you're mad, splitting this off and hiding it in the Pit in hope no one will see me call your sorry ass out. It's silly as fuck that you suck up to trolls by plus-repping them.

19-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Taqqqqq will you please delete some of your PMs. I miss you Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-06-2014, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2014 12:42 AM by DLJ.)
(19-06-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

That was kinda the point of the intended humour given that nine times out of ten you accuse others of straw-manning when it's really red-herringing.

Big Grin

(19-06-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I ain't even mad, bitch. But I can see that you're mad, splitting this off and hiding it in the Pit in hope no one will see me call your sorry ass out. It's silly as fuck that you suck up to trolls by plus-repping them.

Dude, we just seem to have a different view of what this place is about. No biggie.

I go with this...
"It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom."

So my MO is to encourage new people to join the discussions recognising also that our arguments will be viewed and judged by waverers / potential future atheists.

You appear to be in the camp of those who see this place as an exclusive rather than inclusive community behaving like a self-appointed immune system evidenced by that gag reflex that spews out the same Farrellesque immunoglobulin to neutralise foreign objects (and often, foreigners) before they've had a chance to wipe their feet on the outside mat.

It is an interesting parallel with the contrasting stances on police methods / gun culture on the different sides of the Atlantic and I wonder if that has something to do with it:
The Murikans shoot first and ask questions later whereas the Brits ask questions first and risk getting shot.

You seem angered by my approach but I have no major issue with yours... it is an amusing side-show.

Also, ironically, given what I just wrote about making assumptions... for the record, I didn't split the thread.

Someone even more inclined to be protective of new members did that.

I have more of a natural inclination to wait to see how the new person reacts... It impresses me when people catch the poo you throw and sling it straight back atcha.

I am one of those who would place free speech above community in a ranking of TTA values. Meaning that as a Moderator I have go against my natural instincts sometimes.

Ah well, noblesse oblige.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
21-06-2014, 10:15 PM
(20-06-2014 12:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...

That was kinda the point of the intended humour given that nine times out of ten you accuse others of straw-manning when it's really red-herringing.

Big Grin
That is not the case at all, though a straw man IS a form of red herring, a red herring is not necessarily a straw man. You obviously don't understand what a straw man argument is.

Quote:
(19-06-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I ain't even mad, bitch. But I can see that you're mad, splitting this off and hiding it in the Pit in hope no one will see me call your sorry ass out. It's silly as fuck that you suck up to trolls by plus-repping them.

Dude, we just seem to have a different view of what this place is about. No biggie.

I go with this...
"It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom."

"Interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom" =/= trolling. No surprise you can't tell the difference, which is why you suck the ass of every troll who comes in here.

Quote:Blah blah blah, projection, strawmen, bullshit, blah blah blah........

Really don't give a fuck about your sad excuses for sucking the ass of every troll who wanders in here and shits on the carpet.

21-06-2014, 10:36 PM
(19-06-2014 11:51 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Taqqqqq will you please delete some of your PMs. I miss you Wink

Done Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-06-2014, 10:55 PM
(21-06-2014 10:15 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...
which is why you suck the ass of every troll who comes in here.

I think that all here would agree that I have been very tolerant with you but sucking your arse is something with which I am unlikely to be accused.

Smartass

21-06-2014, 10:58 PM
(21-06-2014 10:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 10:15 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...
which is why you suck the ass of every troll who comes in here.

I think that all here would agree that I have been very tolerant with you but sucking your arse is something with which I am unlikely to be accused.

Smartass

I don't troll, asshole, fuck you very much.