[split] Another one

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Is innate morality objective?
(01-02-2014 10:50 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:49 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...nonsense...

What a dickhead you are.

[Image: goku-vs-yusuke-28732.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 11:12 PM
(01-02-2014 11:01 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 10:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  "That is not objective in the least. Show me an handful of your fucking well-being."
--Tourette's Chimp confusing objectivity with tangibility (source)

Stupid ChimpyChump, you left out the part about you being an idiot. Laughat

So where is the "straw man"? It is plain from your statement that you thought objective meant tangible. So you are calling me an idiot on the basis of your idiotic error. This was yet another instance of where the joke turns out to be on you.

You are really getting fucked when you think you are fucking someone else but it's you that is being fucked and you don't even realize it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 11:44 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(01-02-2014 11:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:01 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Stupid ChimpyChump, you left out the part about you being an idiot. Laughat

So where is the "straw man"? It is plain from your statement that you thought objective meant tangible blah blah blah....

Did I say "tangible", you ignorant fucktard?

[Image: the-Wicker-Man-6.jpg]

You know that as soon as a mod comes around, you are going to get sat right back in the Pit where you belong, right?

Quote:You are really getting fucked when you think you are fucking someone else but it's you that is being fucked and you don't even realize it.

I can appreciate the difficulty of your position; however, considering your attitude, I am afraid that you will only find sympathy in the dictionary -- between shit and syphilis.

01-02-2014, 11:53 PM
(01-02-2014 11:36 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 11:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So where is the "straw man"? It is plain from your statement that you thought objective meant tangible blah blah blah....

Did I say "tangible", you ignorant fucktard?

Things that can be grasped with your hands are tangible. Your statement clearly communicates that you believed something is objective if it can be grasped with your hands. You wrote:

"That is not objective in the least. Show me an handful of your fucking well-being."

You are saying that the concept of well-being is not objective because it is not tangible. Therefore you believed that objectivity means tangibility.

You are an ignoramus. You always fuck-up when you try and think for yourself. Stick to posting memes and selling Amway.

Quote:You know that as soon as a mod comes around, you are going to get sat right back in the Pit where you belong, right?

And if I go you also go, which is fine by me.
02-02-2014, 12:01 AM
This inane bitch-slapping between Taqqy and Chippy is getting to be almost as irritating as a Hughsinand 'banter'.

Almost... but not quite.

Sad

02-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Tourette's Chimp, you wrote:
I can appreciate the difficulty of your position; however, considering your attitude, I am afraid that you will only find sympathy in the dictionary -- between shit and syphilis.

Firstly, that is a quote from Major Payne:
You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit, and syphilis! Thats where you'll find my sympathy!

Secondly, your use of a plagiarised quote is utterly contrived. You have no premise for using it. Pretending that I asked for sympathy doesn't work.

Again you have confirmed my characterization of you: you are an unintelligent and ignorant plagiarist. You are a piece of postmodern pastiche. You have no wit and no ability to come up with something on your own that is funny. You suck.
02-02-2014, 12:08 AM
(02-02-2014 12:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  This inane bitch-slapping between Taqqy and Chippy is getting to be almost as irritating as a Hughsinand 'banter'.

Almost... but not quite.

Sad

Mods will be by soon enough to move his little tirade back to the Pit where it belongs. Be patient.

02-02-2014, 12:11 AM
(01-02-2014 08:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No.

"Objective morality" is just word salad.

You're so predictable, you've taken your side and will denounce anything which opposes it.

You need a site called the "Un-thinking and ridiculously biased atheist" then at least you couldn't be done for false advertising.
02-02-2014, 12:12 AM
(02-02-2014 12:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Mods will be by soon enough to move his little tirade back to the Pit where it belongs. Be patient.

You have a unique capacity for self-deception don't you? It is amusing to watch you pretend that you have no involvement in what you describe as a "tirade".

I've actually contributed to this thread by answering the OPs question. All you did was try and insult the OP.
02-02-2014, 12:14 AM
(02-02-2014 12:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 08:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No.

"Objective morality" is just word salad.

You're so predictable, you've taken your side and will denounce anything which opposes it.

You need a site called the "Un-thinking and ridiculously biased atheist" then at least you couldn't be done for false advertising.

BS, the idiot has only just learnt what objective means. It was denouncing "objective morality" before it even knew what it meant.