[split] Another one

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Is innate morality objective?
(02-02-2014 12:04 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Tourette's Chimp, you wrote:
I can appreciate the difficulty of your position; however, considering your attitude, I am afraid that you will only find sympathy in the dictionary -- between shit and syphilis.

Firstly, that is a quote from Major Payne:
You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit, and syphilis! Thats SIC where you'll find my sympathy!

Oh, how very POSTMODERN IRONIC-AMERICAN of you to ASSume that I lifted that from some movie. Try Vonnegut, asswipe.

Quote:Secondly, your use of a plagiarised quote is utterly contrived.

I didn't plagiarize anything. I lifted it popular literature; so fucking sue me, you fucking pussy.

Quote: You have no premise for using it. Pretending that I asked for sympathy doesn't work.

Quote:Again you have confirmed my characterization of you: you are an unintelligent and ignorant plagiarist. You are a piece of postmodern pastiche. You have no wit and no ability to come up with something on your own that is funny. You suck.

Keep telling yourself that, eh, cupcake.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 12:32 AM
(02-02-2014 12:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 08:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  No.

"Objective morality" is just word salad.

You're so predictable, you've taken your side and will denounce anything which opposes it.

You need a site called the "Un-thinking and ridiculously biased atheist" then at least you couldn't be done for false advertising.

Have you ever considered taking a remedial English grammar course?

02-02-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 12:56 AM by Chippy.)
(02-02-2014 12:28 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't plagiarize anything. I lifted it popular literature; so fucking sue me, you fucking pussy.

*from

You lifted it from popular culture without any attribution of the source; that is called plagiarism. You are a plagiarist.

plagiarize or plagiarise
n verb take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.

Quote:Keep telling yourself that, eh, cupcake.

You just tried to pass-off a quote as your own work. How is that not consistent with my characterization of you as empty and derivative?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 12:36 AM
(02-02-2014 12:12 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Mods will be by soon enough to move his little tirade back to the Pit where it belongs. Be patient.

You have a unique capacity for self-deception don't you? It is amusing to watch you pretend that you have no involvement in what you describe as a "tirade".
My involvement with your tirade consists of picking the ChimpyPuppy up and putting it back on the paper. No matter how much it squeals and cries. It may be dismally slow to learn, but sometime it will, or it'll get drowned....

02-02-2014, 12:37 AM
(02-02-2014 12:32 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You're so predictable, you've taken your side and will denounce anything which opposes it.

You need a site called the "Un-thinking and ridiculously biased atheist" then at least you couldn't be done for false advertising.

"be done" is a British idiom. All of the above is grammatically fine.
02-02-2014, 12:40 AM
(02-02-2014 12:36 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:12 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You have a unique capacity for self-deception don't you? It is amusing to watch you pretend that you have no involvement in what you describe as a "tirade".
My involvement with your tirade consists of picking the ChimpyPuppy up and putting it back on the paper. No matter how much it squeals and cries. It may be dismally slow to learn, but sometime it will, or it'll get drowned....

You have a unique capacity for self-deception don't you?

You tried to insult the OP. You act like a cunt and when others treat you like cunt you don't like it.
02-02-2014, 12:55 AM
(02-02-2014 12:34 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:28 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't plagiarize anything. I lifted it popular literature; so fucking sue me, you fucking pussy.

*from
*from. Typo. Silly fucking pedantic pederast.

Quote:You lifted it from popular culture without any attribution of the source; that is called plagiarism. You are a plagiarist.

I made no claim that it was original with me. This is an internetz forum, ChimpyChump, not a research paper.

Quote:plagiarize or plagiarise
n verb take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.

[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]

Keep telling yourself that, eh, cupcake.
Quote:You just tried to pass of a quote as your own work. How is that not consistent with my characterization of you as empty and derivative?

I did no such thing. Keep flailing away at your straw dog, though: You are only proving for everyone what a fool you are.

02-02-2014, 12:58 AM
(02-02-2014 12:37 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:32 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Have you ever considered taking a remedial English grammar course?

"be done" is a British idiom. All of the above is grammatically fine.

"Be done" was not the point of contention. FAIL.

02-02-2014, 01:03 AM
(02-02-2014 12:32 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 12:11 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You're so predictable, you've taken your side and will denounce anything which opposes it.

Have you ever considered if you're able to rationalise your position?
02-02-2014, 01:03 AM
(02-02-2014 12:55 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I made no claim that it was original with me. This is an internetz forum, ChimpyChump, not a research paper.

You are a plagiarist. All you are capable of doing is recycling other people's work: other people's memes, other people's witticisms. You have no talent. You are a postmodern joke, a hollow conduit for pastiche. You suck.