[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
Original thread here

OK. I've split as requested.

Some posts were a mix of on-original-topic and the wider debate.

I had to make a few judgement calls.

If I got it wrong... bite me! It's 1am Friday night / Saturday morning and I have other things to screw do.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
02-10-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
Now, someone explain to me how the fuck my post is about "guns" or the "gun control debate"

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
02-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Thanks, DLJ. Hug

Bearded Dude, you get too wound up about this shit. I can understand the reason, just not the place for expression. And it sure does read like your op above is about the gun control debate from here.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
(02-10-2015 11:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Thanks, DLJ. Hug

Bearded Dude, you get too wound up about this shit. I can understand the reason, just not the place for expression. And it sure does read like your op above is about the gun control debate from here.

I don't like arbitrary bullshit Dodgy

-Rick
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable g
(02-10-2015 11:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Now, someone explain to me how the fuck my post is about "guns" or the "gun control debate"

Well, now you can take the "go fuck yourself" and apply it to yourself since I was right and everything.

As for the question asked, if you can figure that out on your own, then wow.

You used the tragedy as a soapbox.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-10-2015, 11:19 AM
(02-10-2015 11:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Now, someone explain to me how the fuck my post is about "guns" or the "gun control debate"

Well, now you can take the "go fuck yourself" and apply it to yourself since I was right and everything.

^This is why I hate theists and their "holier than art thou" bullshit.

You weren't right about my post, in fact, I have had multiple mods agree that my post was NOT about guns or the gun debate, so fuck off. You did get your way, I'll give you that.

-Rick
02-10-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitab
(02-10-2015 11:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Well, now you can take the "go fuck yourself" and apply it to yourself since I was right and everything.

^This is why I hate theists and their "holier than art thou" bullshit.

You weren't right about my post, in fact, I have had multiple mods agree that my post was NOT about guns or the gun debate, so fuck off. You did get your way, I'll give you that.

You are so narcissistic that it is literally impossible for you to even consider the fact that you might be wrong. Even when it's as blatant as 2+2.

Admin and mods said don't do it in the thread. So don't do it. Simple rules don't apply to you it seems.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(02-10-2015 11:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You weren't right about my post, in fact, I have had multiple mods agree that my post was NOT about guns or the gun debate, so fuck off. You did get your way, I'll give you that.

I don't know about it being his way, but it had to be done.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 11:30 AM
(02-10-2015 11:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You weren't right about my post, in fact, I have had multiple mods agree that my post was NOT about guns or the gun debate, so fuck off. You did get your way, I'll give you that.

I don't know about it being his way, but it had to be done.

My problem remains that my post acts as a catalyst (incorrectly) to be the defining moment to split the thread.

-Rick
02-10-2015, 11:32 AM
(02-10-2015 11:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  ^This is why I hate theists and their "holier than art thou" bullshit.

You are so narcissistic that it is literally impossible for you to even consider the fact that you might be wrong. Even when it's as blatant as 2+2.

Admin and mods said don't do it in the thread. So don't do it. Simple rules don't apply to you it seems.

Yes, I am the one who thinks they are the infallible and the narcissist. [/sarcasmfont]

Your subjective interpretation of what I said was incorrect.

-Rick