[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 05:02 PM
[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root ...
(02-10-2015 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 04:54 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yeah, I've discussed this with DLJ and moms.

I'm not aiming to wound, I'm being very blunt. I don't like double standards and I'm not going to go out of my way to hold them. If you want to stick your nose into something like this with your "holier than art thou" opinion then I'll say the things to you I would say to anyone else.

As for "storming off," I was perfectly content with leaving it be. But you apparently wanted to put your two fucking cents in under the delusion I'd give a shit about your opinion on it or that it was warranted or wanted. If you don't want to be criticized, don't speak. Pretty simple Drinking Beverage

Damn right.

As with you, I can comment where and when I please. I didn't bring up guns in the other thread though because I was able to read and understand the warning. Girl_nails

I'm well aware the possibility of being criticized, I wouldn't be here if I weren't. But double standards and having my on-point posts removed because one person is a fuck-wit, doesn't correlate with being criticized. It correlates with someone being an asshole with a "holier than art thou" attitude to be the arbiter of all things officially related (in their mind no matter the truth of the matter) to the thread.

Yeah, when I posted when and where I pleased, KC bitched and moaned and got the thread split.

See the double standard yet I'm talking about?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(02-10-2015 05:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Damn right.

As with you, I can comment where and when I please. I didn't bring up guns in the other thread though because I was able to read and understand the warning. Girl_nails

I'm well aware the possibility of being criticized, I wouldn't be here if I weren't. But double standards and having my on-point posts removed because one person is a fuck-wit, doesn't correlate with being criticized. It correlates with someone being an asshole with a "holier than art thou" attitude to be the arbiter of all things officially related (in their mind no matter the truth of the matter) to the thread.

Yeah, when I posted when and where I pleased, KC bitched and moaned and got the thread split.

Heywood forgives you for calling me an asshole.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-10-2015, 05:27 PM
[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root ...
(02-10-2015 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm well aware the possibility of being criticized, I wouldn't be here if I weren't. But double standards and having my on-point posts removed because one person is a fuck-wit, doesn't correlate with being criticized. It correlates with someone being an asshole with a "holier than art thou" attitude to be the arbiter of all things officially related (in their mind no matter the truth of the matter) to the thread.

I called KC the asshole. But I'll take Heywood's opinion and write it on a piece of toilet paper to put to good use later Wink

-Rick
02-10-2015, 05:28 PM
If it appeared I called you the asshole (or wrote it in such a way it seemed that way), then I apologize.

-Rick
02-10-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(02-10-2015 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm well aware the possibility of being criticized, I wouldn't be here if I weren't. But double standards and having my on-point posts removed because one person is a fuck-wit, doesn't correlate with being criticized. It correlates with someone being an asshole with a "holier than art thou" attitude to be the arbiter of all things officially related (in their mind no matter the truth of the matter) to the thread.

BearderedDude....you should be ashamed for that "asshole" remark. "WholeAss" was more appropriateBig Grin. I'm kidding of course....I'm not paying attention to what you guys are talking about.
02-10-2015, 05:31 PM
(02-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not paying attention to what you guys are talking about.

Are you ever?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
02-10-2015, 05:35 PM
(02-10-2015 05:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not paying attention to what you guys are talking about.

Are you ever?

Yes, when it is relevant and meaningful.
02-10-2015, 05:38 PM
(02-10-2015 05:28 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If it appeared I called you the asshole (or wrote it in such a way it seemed that way), then I apologize.

Accepted.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-10-2015, 05:39 PM
(02-10-2015 05:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:28 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If it appeared I called you the asshole (or wrote it in such a way it seemed that way), then I apologize.

Accepted.

[Image: f5ab1814930a9202e34bcf12036da593.jpg]

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-10-2015, 05:47 PM
(02-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  .I'm not paying attention to what you guys are talking about.

You should try to keep up when I am including you in things. Wink