[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(02-10-2015 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  .I'm not paying attention to what you guys are talking about.

You should try to keep up when I am including you in things. Wink

It's best if he doesn't. He should put this whole fucking forum on his ignore list because "You are a sanctimonious hypocritical asshole" is the consensus opinion.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(02-10-2015 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You should try to keep up when I am including you in things. Wink

It's best if he doesn't. He should put this whole fucking forum on his ignore list because "You are a sanctimonious hypocritical asshole" is the consensus opinion.

Since you are being ignored...I suppose you shan't be forgiven. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-10-2015, 06:18 PM
(02-10-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's best if he doesn't. He should put this whole fucking forum on his ignore list because "You are a sanctimonious hypocritical asshole" is the consensus opinion.

Since you are being ignored...I suppose you shan't be forgiven. Sadcryface

A fault of the ignore feature is when someone quotes Girlyman as you have done here...I see it. I also see it if I am browsing the forum when I am not logged on.

I forgive him for calling me an asshole.
02-10-2015, 06:22 PM
(02-10-2015 06:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since you are being ignored...I suppose you shan't be forgiven. Sadcryface

A fault of the ignore feature is when someone quotes Girlyman as you have done here...I see it. I also see it if I am browsing the forum when I am not logged on.

You're so full of shit BP wants to mine you for methane.

In other news, I think we should dust KC's ass for prints. I know my lips weren't there and I'm curious to see whose were.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 06:26 PM
(02-10-2015 06:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A fault of the ignore feature is when someone quotes Girlyman as you have done here...I see it. I also see it if I am browsing the forum when I am not logged on.

You're so full of shit BP wants to mine you for methane.

In other news, I think we should dust KC's ass for prints. I know my lips weren't there and I'm curious to see whose were.

Heywood is kissing KC's ass? Ohmy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-10-2015, 06:29 PM
(02-10-2015 06:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're so full of shit BP wants to mine you for methane.

Like Bearded Dude, I'm not fond of KC either.
02-10-2015, 06:29 PM
(02-10-2015 06:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're so full of shit BP wants to mine you for methane.

Wow. I don't even know why I come here. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-10-2015, 06:32 PM
(02-10-2015 06:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Heywood is kissing KC's ass? Ohmy

Like Bearded Dude, I'm not fond of KC either.

Why isn't he on your 'list'?

02-10-2015, 06:33 PM
(02-10-2015 06:29 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Heywood is kissing KC's ass? Ohmy

Wow. I don't even know why I come here. Tongue

'Cause you would miss me if you weren't here. Tongue

02-10-2015, 06:36 PM
(02-10-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 06:29 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Like Bearded Dude, I'm not fond of KC either.

Why isn't he on your 'list'?

Only the biggest douchebags make Heywood's list.