[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Another school shooting.
(01-10-2015 07:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 07:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  (8) Acts innocent when called a troll, and states "I'm just stating a contrary opinion, and you can't handle it", but the reality is they are not innocent, they are trouble-makers who only post inflammatory remarks, rarely contributing any real value or good information to a discussion.

Banjo, the only reason you are inflamed by me calling people like you out for not condemning a call for genocide is because they shoe fits you very well. Any reasonable person would say I am right. Muffs should be called out on his bad behavior instead of finding ways to excuse it. If pointing this out to you makes me a troll then I am happy to be a troll.

Fuck off you idiot.

Do you see administrators how he is trying to inflame the situation by saying I or we are in favour of genocide???

When will this troll be banned???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 07:48 PM
(01-10-2015 07:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 07:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Banjo, the only reason you are inflamed by me calling people like you out for not condemning a call for genocide is because they shoe fits you very well. Any reasonable person would say I am right. Muffs should be called out on his bad behavior instead of finding ways to excuse it. If pointing this out to you makes me a troll then I am happy to be a troll.

Fuck off you idiot.

Do you see administrators how he is trying to inflame the situation by saying I am in favour of genocide???

Banjo, don't let him get to you. Go to another thread. You don't need the upset my friend.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
01-10-2015, 07:51 PM
He should not be allowed here. I am more amused than upset. I have other worries.

The fact of the matter he is a most obvious troll and nothing has ever been done. I am wondering why this is???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-10-2015, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 08:03 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(01-10-2015 07:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck off you idiot.

Do you see administrators how he is trying to inflame the situation by saying I or we are in favour of genocide???

I forgive you Banjo for calling me an idiot.

I am criticizing you for not policing one of your own when they behave poorly by advocating genocide and instead making excuses for that bad behavior. "You" here is a collective "you".
01-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Sigh. I wish every thread didn't have to be about trolls.
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
01-10-2015, 08:11 PM
(01-10-2015 08:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sigh. I wish every thread didn't have to be about trolls.

If the obvious trolls were banned sooner, then threads would not be trolled. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Sad. Sick of losers like this.

I've been of legal age to get my concealed handgun permit for 16 years, (I'm 37 now). I've owned guns but they were for hunting and home protection. Never felt the need to carry a firearm out in public, or at work, or at college for my night classes.

But I went down and applied for my concealed handgun license a few weeks ago. I'm not taking any chances. This worlds going crazy. You have these racist black people in youtube videos calling for "open season on whites and cops." The threat of lone wolf terrorists/mass shootings/ISIS right here in America. I've been a democrat my entire life and supported gun control. But I just can't support gun control any more. There are just too many guns in the hands of crazies. We have to protect ourselves. It's not the American way to be a victim. I might be surrounded by gun nuts in Texas, but it's not the gun nuts I'm worried about. I actually feel safer knowing everyone in a cowboy hat walking by me in the mall will have my back if the shit hits the fan.

We live in some perilous times. Protect yourselves and your family.
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
01-10-2015, 09:09 PM
(01-10-2015 09:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Sad. Sick of losers like this.

I've been of legal age to get my concealed handgun permit for 16 years, (I'm 37 now). I've owned guns but they were for hunting and home protection. Never felt the need to carry a firearm out in public, or at work, or at college for my night classes.

But I went down and applied for my concealed handgun license a few weeks ago. I'm not taking any chances. This worlds going crazy. You have these racist black people in youtube videos calling for "open season on whites and cops." The threat of lone wolf terrorists/mass shootings/ISIS right here in America. I've been a democrat my entire life and supported gun control. But I just can't support gun control any more. There are just too many guns in the hands of crazies. We have to protect ourselves. It's not the American way to be a victim. I might be surrounded by gun nuts in Texas, but it's not the gun nuts I'm worried about. I actually feel safer knowing everyone in a cowboy hat walking by me in the mall will have my back if the shit hits the fan.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-10-2015, 09:28 PM
(01-10-2015 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Armed permitted citizen shoots but does not kill bank robber

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-10-2015, 09:32 PM
(01-10-2015 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

No

I'm still waiting for more info on that story. The local ABC news updated the story and said that the victim wasn't shot and his head injury came from the attack by the carjackers. http://abc13.com/news/witness-who-fired-...-/1004386/