[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 08:58 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 08:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [I'm sure most with a conceal carry don't go flashing it around and shout "looky here what I gots."

In most states that's called "brandishing" and it varies from misdemeanor to felony in some states...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-10-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 08:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Could you eventually reach near M.A.D. levels of saturation, and how fucked up would that be?

I was just thinking the same thing. Never did have that nuclear war, though. Undecided

Some of the things that came from left field have been satisfying. More education - it's hard to argue against that. Eradicate poverty - yeah, ditto. Treat nutbags, well, that works for me.

Everybody having a gun, though... I vote for steps 1, 2, 3, first. Wink

AND RESERVE THIS SHIT FROM MEDIA SATURATION

really.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 09:35 AM
(05-10-2015 09:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 08:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Could you eventually reach near M.A.D. levels of saturation, and how fucked up would that be?

I was just thinking the same thing. Never did have that nuclear war, though. Undecided

We came closer than we'll probably ever know, and I'm not just referring to the Cuban Missile Crisis. There were plenty of mishaps, accidents, and miscommunications on both sides; points where if a binary decision had gone one way instead of another, they'd have unleashed Armageddon.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-10-2015, 09:37 AM
(05-10-2015 09:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 09:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I was just thinking the same thing. Never did have that nuclear war, though. Undecided

We came closer than we'll probably ever know, and I'm not just referring to the Cuban Missile Crisis. There were plenty of mishaps, accidents, and miscommunications on both sides; points where if a binary decision had gone one way instead of another, they'd have unleashed Armageddon.

The problem with the cutting edge is that it cuts. Just ask Prof Hawking what he thinks about robots.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 09:39 AM
(05-10-2015 08:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 08:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [I'm sure most with a conceal carry don't go flashing it around and shout "looky here what I gots."

In most states that's called "brandishing" and it varies from misdemeanor to felony in some states...

And rightfully so. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-10-2015, 09:44 AM
(05-10-2015 09:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 08:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In most states that's called "brandishing" and it varies from misdemeanor to felony in some states...

And rightfully so. Smile

Yup... if they do it on purpose....

I've seen somebody's gun when they were reaching up on a shelf at a store.....

I had the same thing happen to me once --- and a young lady said "You're showing"..... I went to check my zipper - and she started giggling - and said "Other gun"....

Blush

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 08:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No he wasn't. No atheist describes himself as "spiritual but not religious". He was a deist at least.

However, was he targeting and executing Christians? Yes.

He seemed to have a certain disdain for organized religion but an espesional hate towards Christianity.

You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Tell us what you know about searching for pussy online.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-10-2015, 11:38 AM
(05-10-2015 11:28 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Tell us what you know about searching for pussy online.

[Image: 2.gif]

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculati
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 08:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No he wasn't. No atheist describes himself as "spiritual but not religious". He was a deist at least.

However, was he targeting and executing Christians? Yes.

He seemed to have a certain disdain for organized religion but an espesional hate towards Christianity.

You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Oh come on guys... That was pretty funny and you know it.

That gave me a pretty good chuckle.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-10-2015, 01:01 PM
(05-10-2015 12:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Oh come on guys... That was pretty funny and you know it.

That gave me a pretty good chuckle.

You're a theist. You have already decided that "god exists" is correct marketing.
I'm a prophet, yet opposite, an atheist.

No. I ain't giving him credit for shit. He wants to come out of the troll closet and actually interact, I'll be more forgiving in my criticisms.

living word