[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 01:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 12:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh come on guys... That was pretty funny and you know it.

That gave me a pretty good chuckle.

You're a theist. You have already decided that "god exists" is correct marketing.
I'm a prophet, yet opposite, an atheist.

No. I ain't giving him credit for shit. He wants to come out of the troll closet and actually interact, I'll be more forgiving in my criticisms.

Still. Humor transcends all boundaries.

If he said that to me, I would give a "touche" and move on. I see no need to defend my personal life online more so against BJ; however, I can still acknowledge humor and wit regardless of who uses it.

BJ basically said, "your mom" and got people to respond. Not everyone can do that.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-10-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 01:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Still. Humor transcends all boundaries.

If he said that to me, I would give a "touche" and move on. I see no need to defend my personal life online more so against BJ; however, I can still acknowledge humor and wit regardless of who uses it.

BJ basically said, "your mom" and got people to respond. Not everyone can do that.

There's still some boundaries, man. If it's pretense, I'm Undecided

When he rolls honestly, he comes up with enough "against the odds" rolls to be a keeper. But I'm not up to instigating another "let's get BJ positive" thread, after the last abuse. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: [split] Another school s
(05-10-2015 01:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Still. Humor transcends all boundaries.

There's still some boundaries, man. If it's pretense, I'm Undecided

When he rolls honestly, he comes up with enough "against the odds" rolls to be a keeper. But I'm not up to instigating another "let's get BJ positive" thread, after the last abuse. Undecided
I don't know. I think there is enough room here for him, pops, and Alla. It's a balance. Too much and you've got problems, too little and you've got circle jerking.

This is why I wasn't heavy handed on the ban hammer (something that drew heavy criticism from some). I knew all types are needed for a healthy forum. I've been on the Internet for close to 22 years now. This stuff all follows a pattern... always has.

05-10-2015, 01:38 PM
(05-10-2015 01:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's still some boundaries, man. If it's pretense, I'm Undecided

I don't know. I think there is enough room here for him, pops, and Alla. It's a balance. Too much and you've got problems, too little and you've got circle jerking.

This is why I wasn't heavy handed on the ban hammer (something that drew heavy criticism from some). I knew all types are needed for a healthy forum. I've been on the Internet for close to 22 years now. This stuff all follows a pattern... always has.

First
Hug

Second, I jumped on the "ban fuzzy media" train cause that fuck needed it, otherwise I agree.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 01:40 PM
(05-10-2015 11:28 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Tell us what you know about searching for pussy online.

I usually do it by going to lolcats.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-10-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation
(05-10-2015 01:38 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I don't know. I think there is enough room here for him, pops, and Alla. It's a balance. Too much and you've got problems, too little and you've got circle jerking.

First
Hug

Second, I jumped on the "ban fuzzy media" train cause that fuck needed it, otherwise I agree.

Thanks Thumbsup

But you do know that I wasn't admin during Fuzzy, right? I came after that fiasco.

05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
(05-10-2015 01:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 11:28 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Tell us what you know about searching for pussy online.

I usually do it by going to lolcats.

Google image search "Gwyneth Paltrow." Houston, the pad is prepped. Laugh out load

(05-10-2015 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:38 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  First
Hug

Thanks Thumbsup

But you do know that I wasn't admin during Fuzzy, right? I came after that fiasco.

Yabut - that was AFAIK the only time I was aboard the ban train. Usually I let that fucker leave the station without me.

living word
05-10-2015, 01:55 PM
(05-10-2015 01:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're a theist. You have already decided that "god exists" is correct marketing.
I'm a prophet, yet opposite, an atheist.

No. I ain't giving him credit for shit. He wants to come out of the troll closet and actually interact, I'll be more forgiving in my criticisms.

Still. Humor transcends all boundaries.

*That's* what you call humour? Rolleyes Christ.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-10-2015, 02:02 PM
(05-10-2015 01:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  

*That's* what you call humour? Rolleyes Christ.

Christ?

And you criticize another's? Ya know what's kind of funny? I've invested time to say "oh my Gwynnies" so that it happens spontaneously, and every time I get a spontaneous look, it's a win.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 02:14 PM
(05-10-2015 02:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 01:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  *That's* what you call humour? Rolleyes Christ.

Christ?

And you criticize another's? Ya know what's kind of funny? I've invested time to say "oh my Gwynnies" so that it happens spontaneously, and every time I get a spontaneous look, it's a win.

Another's what? Fuckoff Gwynnite. I'm busy being offended Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post